We are looking for an PC&L; Controller supervisor. This position is responsible to conciliate PC&L; accounts and resolve any financial GAP resulting before the month closure. Main focus on but not limited to Customer debits analysis, driven by freight, ASN, fee, packaging and other PC&L; related concept. The vacancy is to be positioned in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, and will report to the PC&L; Controller Manager.
- Support to PC&L; Controller Manager with information to determine monthly accruals.
- Assure the proper allocation of customer debits in the correct classification with EDI Collection team.
- Monitor Customer portals to detect non approved events/ penalties and correlate with future customer debits.
- Coordination of meetings and participation with 22 manufacturing sites PCL& Managers to determine non- approved events/ penalties, customer debits responsibility and root cause.
- Lead revisions with Logistic department & PC Regionals to identify debit risks, defining accrual needs.
- Investigate Customer debits details commercial sales group, logistics, plant PC&L; contacts and keep an updated database, to identify potential recovery pursuing.
- Execute customer debit summary with the established lead time to accomplish Commercial Sales Teams and Finance meetings.
- Coordinate Premium tracking activities Actual vs Forecast identifying main contributors, risks and opportunities.
- Reclassify Premium & debits to appropriate departments such prototypes.
- Present a weekly executive summary of PC&L; Accounts A+F with Risk & Ops.
- English required (80% or higher).
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering.
- Master degree on Finance desired.
- 3 + years of experience in automotive industry.
- Advance knowledge on Excel & Microsoft Office.
- SAP experience is a must.
- Work with multiple departments and plants.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple conflicting tasks, make intelligent, timely decisions and solve problems independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Leadership and team work to achieve department goals.
Traits we seek
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn continuously, clearly establish expectations and hold others accountable for achieving results, as well as developing and executing strategic plans.
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow.
- People willing to share knowledge and experience with others in a commitment to make a group growth bringing balance to it instead of weighting in one direction.
- Supports and exemplifies Aptiv values and commitment to SAFETY, quality and cost with a deep sense of ownership, teamwork, and communication among all levels of administration.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
What Facilities Management/Mainten contributes to Cardinal Health Facilities Management/Maintenance is responsible for supporting the physical structure of a company facility. Qualifications - Req [...]
Eaton’s ICD division is currently seeking a Test Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our Ciudad Juarez facility. The Test Engineer is responsible for supervises the team of electri [...]
The Plant Designer will design boxes and packing solutions for different products: groceries, electronics, ceramics, or furniture; but also promotional material or modules for expos and fairs. Pri [...]
En Johnson & Johnson, la compañía de cuidado de la salud más grande del mundo, nos unimos con un propósito: transformar la historia de la salud en la humanidad. La diversidad y la inclusión son [...]