Johnson & Johnson
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Ethicon Endo-Surgery develops and markets advanced medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, focusing on procedure-enabling devices for the interventional diagnosis and treatment of conditions in general and bariatric surgery, as well as gastrointestinal health, gynecology and surgical oncology. For more information, visit
SECTION 1: JOB SUMMARY
The Accounts Payable Technician is responsible for:
• Process and data entry of all activities related to Accounts Payable
• Financial reporting for area of responsibility
SECTION 2: DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Review and verification of all Mexico Invoices to be in compliance with local requirements
• Process data into AP System related to Mexico Vendors Invoices
• Monitors and resolutions invoices discrepancy issues
• Prepares Supplier payments (checks or electronic transfers) on a timely basis
• Ensures proper record keeping and filling of all Vendors invoices
• Generates and data entry of Journal entries related to AP transactions
• Prepares Account Analysis
• Prepares monthly closing activities
• Prepares Financial and statistics internal and external reports related to local requirements
• Provides financial support for projects such as Forecast, audits, Internal and SOX controls
• Compliance with Safety policies and procedures
• **Follow J&J; and EES Records Management Policies for Convenience Information, Environmental Management Policies compliance, Records Retention Schedules, Safety, Training and Education, Document Hold Notices, Records Cleanout, Inactive Records and Information Management, Vital Records and third party vendor if applicable.
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
• For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
SECTION 3: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
3 o more years of experience in similar position
-Good interpersonal skills
- Management conflict appropriately
-Sense of urgency and customer service oriented
-Performance and understand analyses
SECTION 4: REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS.
• Technical/functional competence
• Knowledge of accounting and general ledger preferred
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable activities
• Knowledge of Mexican fiscal requirements preferred.
• Communication – written & verbal
• Bilingual: English / Spanish preferred
• GMP/ ISO knowledge preferred
• Personal computer skills, Windows: word processing, e-mail & spreadsheet software
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Únete a nuestra gran familia y vive la experiencia de trabajar en una de las empresas ganadoras del GREAT PLACE TO WORK 2021 y crece con nosotros como: Ejecutivo de atención a clientes en EUA, [...]
- FARMACIAS LA GENEROSA EMPRESA 100% MEXICANA, CON GRAN PRESENCIA EN TODA EL ÁREA METROPOLITANA BUSCA SER SIEMPRE TU MEJOR OPCIÓN, FARMACIAS LA GENEROSA QUIERE QUE TE SUMES A SU GRAN EQUIPO COMO: [...]
- Restaurantes Suntory es parte de un Holding Japonés con estabilidad de más de 50 años en México. Su calidad y refinada tradición culinaria, lo han situado entre los más destacados restaurantes [...]
- Financiera Exitus Credit busca: GERENTE DE COLOCACIÓN DE CRÉDITOS PERFIL: Edad: 25 - 60 Escolaridad: Bachillerato o carrera trunca Tolerancia a la frustración. Actitud de servic [...]