Delegación Miguel Hidalgo
- Are you passionate about the chance to bring your technical experience to drive our Engineering team using industry best practices in a world-class company? We are hiring 100+ Software Engineers including Senior Software Engineers with various experience levels for our Shared Service Center in Mexico City. We are expanding our global Shared Service Centers footprint by establishing a new Shared Service Center in Mexico City to serve the Americas (North America and LatAm) with roles representing product, technology, sales operations, inside sales, customer service and finance. This new Shared Service Center will build on the existing established Centers in Asia (India and The Philippines), Europe (Poland) and Americas (Costa Rica).
As a Technology Project Manager at Thomson Reuters, you will help guide our product development teams through complex and multi-faceted initiatives. These projects can be medium to large, highly visible, and cross-functional in nature and can require collaboration with a variety of business and technology areas and involve multiple global businesses and project teams.
About the Role
In this opportunity as a Project Manager you will
Work across Thomson Reuters product and technology teams to enable product development success and engage stakeholders.
Understand and communicate product development data that provides transparent and actionable information to stakeholders.
Have strong financial acumen and be able to synthesis and communicate financial documents and reports.
Have a solid understanding of product development lifecycles.
Have a strong understanding of, and commitment to, lean product and software development values and principles.
Establish appropriate governance measures that enable team success and flow.
Provide thought leadership on tools and process selection to align with operational and business strategy.
Have an Agile Mindset :With a strong sense of urgency and a desire to work in a fast - paced, dynamic environment, you will deliver solutions against strict timelines.
Be curious and innovative: Modifies personal approach and style to reflect changing circumstance. Manages their own time effectively to maximize utilization and to balance demands from multiple projects.
Focus on reporting and analytics: Ensures timely and accurate completion of all internal project management reports including milestone, backlog/financial forecast, resource forecast, status and other reports, as requested. Ensures accuracy in relation to recording of all time and expense related to the project.
You’re a fit for the role of Project Manager if you have:
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
Five - eight years managing all phases of software implementations with teams of five to fifteen producing revenue of $500k to $3m or more
Experience across the full software development lifecycle, preferably gained by having undertaken a multitude of project roles over their career
Strong leadership skills, with a demonstrable background of resource management, motivating and coaching
Proven ability to influence cross-functional team(s) without formal authority
Ability to work in an environment of change and uncertainty with sound judgment under pressure
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Ability to communicate complex concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
Strong influencing and negotiating skills
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
Our Culture: You will have the opportunity to work for a globally recognized company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community.
Benefits:Vacation days,vacation bonus,Christmas bonus,life and disability insurance,major medical expenses insurance, grocery coupons,IMSS,INFONAVIT,SAR
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
Apply to this job in our career site: https://thomsonreuters.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/External_Career_Site/job/MEX-Distrito-Federal-Blvd-Manu/Project-Manager---Engineering-Team_JREQ142568
- Educación mínima: Educación superior - Licenciatura
- Años de experiencia: 5
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: Si
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- DESARROLLADOR BI • Inglés hablado y escrito: 90% indispensable • Escolaridad Licenciatura en Informática, Tecnologías de la Información o afín puede ser trunco • Experiencia [...]
- Realizar todas las etapas del proyecto, son enfocados al sector de energía renovable. -Alta del proyecto: • Coordinar con el Área Comercial la información del nuevo proyecto, detalles, asi [...]
Position Purpose: Lead strategy for a Personal Care mega brand via: relevant communication, innovation & business vision for MX while deeply understanding consumer to grow in multiple categories and [...]
Position Purpose: Responsible for keeping record of category monthly performance and coordinating the execution of the annual promo, pricing, new products & visibility plans. Let’s talk about main [...]