Labrador Real Estate
Are you a world-class hustler with a strong moral compass? Are you interested in joining a company that’s growing rapidly (350% annual growth this past year alone)? Do you love people, start-ups, and home renovation shows? Then this may be a great place for you!
We are Labrador Real Estate, located in Norwalk, Connecticut. We love designing and renovating homes. We are a semi- remote team, and we are growing quickly. We’re hungry to succeed and are looking for a like-minded individual to join our team as a full-time, fully remote Sales Acquisition Specialist.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You’ll be helping homeowners in Connecticut sell their homes off-market, which means without the usual headaches of listing, open houses,
and offers falling through. We’re not for every homeowner, and our target clients are usually owners of homes that need some love, or are in foreclosure, or in probate, or any other situation where disposing of the home quickly makes sense for them.
Each day you’ll be:
● On the phone. All-day. Talking with warm leads (no cold calling).
● Walking prospective sellers through the process of selling their home to us - steps, timelines, and benefits.
● Conducting online research to look at comparables in the neighborhood, to see what we may be able to offer price-wise for their home, and what we may be able to sell it for after renovations (We have a formula for this).
● Connecting back with prospects to make offers and close the deal.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
● Exceptional English: you know the lingo, the colloquialisms, and slang.
● Exceptional hustle skills. This isn’t for the lazy. You know that your success is directly tied to your effort.
● Strong people skills. Our clients come from all walks of life, and are in different financial circumstances. You will need to be able to adjust your approach based on the client.
● 1 -3 years of previous experience in a sales role (preferably inside sales, and bonus if it was in real estate or start-ups)
● An ability to think critically and analyze financial data (nothing in depth, but you should be comfortable with numbers).
● A great sense of humor. We laugh a lot and enjoy our work.
● A quiet place to work, your own laptop, and strong wi-fi.
Compensation is exceptionally lucrative for the right candidate and includes both base hourly wage plus Uncapped Commission. You should expect to close your first deal in 4 - 6 weeks, and after that, the sky’s the limit.
To apply, please submit your resume, and a quick 1 minute recording telling us something cool about yourself, in English, to [email protected]
To record the video, use www.loom.com
Show moreShow less
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Importante empresa del sector especializada en soluciones innovadoras para la gestión del talento y digitalización del reclutamiento. Tenemos un ADN digital. No paramos de pensar en nuevas mane [...]
*Position:* HTS Classification Specialist *Job Description:* Arrow is looking for an HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Classification Specialist to join our team in Guadalajara! The HTS Classification [...]
Position: HTS Classification Specialist Job Description: Arrow is looking for an HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Classification Specialist to join our team in Guadalajara! The HTS Classification [...]
Job Description: Arrow is looking for an HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) Classification Specialist to join our team in Guadalajara! The HTS Classification Specialist will manage HTS classification [...]