Cubic Manufacturing and Procurement
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment,
we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
- Job Summary:
Provides quality assurance functional support as needed to fulfill program contractual requirements to programs, as well as ensuring compliance to the Enterprise Management System. Responsible for managing program quality planning to satisfy contractual requirements, interfacing with key interested parties such as; customers, sub-contractors, internal management, development programs/ functions and manufacturing regarding quality performance and improvement. This position typically works under general supervision and direction. Incumbents of this position will regularly exercise discretionary and substantial decision-making authority
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance to quality contractual requirements, Cubic requirements and program objectives by developing and managing Quality Planning.
- Manages audit planning and execution to ensure compliance to the Enterprise Management System.
- Manages and monitors performance to assigned Quality Department and program goals and objectives.
- Ensures compliance with internal processes and external standards, recommends process improvement initiatives, and monitors the effectiveness of implemented process improvement initiatives.
- Supports in evaluating and monitoring supplier performance, identifying areas needing improvement, and overseeing corrective and preventive actions implemented by Cubic suppliers.
- Addresses and improves all aspects of customer quality issues and corrective actions.
- Performs managerial functions and other related duties as required to implement continuous process improvements in quality-related processes/procedures.
- Assists in the implementation and management of processes directly supporting design review, pre-production, production, test, inspection, customer service & support.
- Closely interfaces with all functions from product development and manufacture to field services, including key sub-contractors to ensure process compliance and drive problem solving and corrective action.
- May support supply chain management activities and coordinate with Manufacturing and Procurement teams to obtain effective correction and preventive actions and generate metrics and status reports.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Four-year college degree, or equivalent, plus a minimum of eight years’ experience in the Quality Assurance field. Must have strong Bi-lingual Spanish communication skills both written and verbal (Spanish as a second language). Proficient in the use of PC and associated software. Hands on experience in working with internal and external customers in the areas of SW and HW product/ system development, process improvement, CAPA, and sub-contract management. Thorough understanding of quality systems/standards, including AS9100/ISO 9001/ISO 20000/ISO 27001/SOC. Able to work effectively both as an individual and in a team, environment involving personnel at all levels within the organization. Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be well organized, able to prioritize work load, handle multiple simultaneous tasks, and complete work under deadline pressures. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
The description provided above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and requirements may change over time and according to business need.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción y detalle de las actividades 1. Adheres to GB Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements. 2. Complies with all IT and GB policies and procedures. 3. Develops project plans usin [...]
Empresa líder en la industria de Telemetría, requiere “EJECUTIVO/A DE VENTAS” Requisitos: Sexo Indistinto Edad deseable 25 años en adelante Escolaridad Licenciatura en administración, ne [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades •Deberá estar actualizado en todas las leyes y regulaciones relacionadas con la operación de la compañía Capaz de realizar análisis en base a comercio [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades Requerimos estudiante de Contabilidad para realizar Prácticas Profesionales, Los estudiantes realizarán diversas actividades en el Depto. de Contabilidad d [...]