Cubic Manufacturing and Procurement
Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment,
we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.
Product Engineer I
Develops, manages and maintain product documentation and data on support of new product development/introduction and sustaining. Support business on product quotes.
- Manage product drawing, standards and specifications by studying product requirements
- Lead and support business case creation, portfolio management submission and stage
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs; entering data and reports
- Create, manages and maintain BOMs and routings to support New Product Introduction and sustaining
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing executions (ME)
- Supports and manages Engineering Change Requests (ECO’s)
- Support the business on New Product quotes
- Provide support to Mfg. Engineering on the development and Implement Manufacturing process job Instruction (SOP)
- Provide support to Mfg. Engineering on the development and execution of common machine shop practices, fixture design and assembly techniques
- Ability to make proposal cost reduction projects.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. .
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Engineering bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Electronics, Electro mechanics, or equivalent
- Knowledge on SAP and PLM software
- Knowledge on Solidworks and AutoCAD software
- Preferable; Knowledge on Manufacturing Process such as: Wire cutting, Crimping, Adhesive application, Electronic assembly, Painting, silkscreen, Sheet metal and machining processes.
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of experience
- Solid understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Daily Management activities.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Teradata's Enterprise Data Services (EDS) organization is looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing team in Tijuana. You will help build out a world-class analytics ecosystem for the industry le [...]
Teradata's Enterprise Data Services (EDS) organization is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our growing team in Tijuana. You will help build out a world-class analytics ecosystem for the indu [...]
Work is no longer a place. It’s what you do. And how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology! That’s where we come in. We’re Poly. We’ [...]
Job DescriptionThe Manufacturing Engineer will be based in Tijuana. Plans, directs, and coordinates manufacturing processes by providing technical support maintenance of manufacturing methods by perfo [...]