At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Expertise with the use of Agile project management tools. Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organizing, and delivering through collaboration.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of project management tools: Jira, Trello, Zenhub, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certified Scrum Master or other relevant Agile project management Certifications (CSM, SAFe, or PMI-ACP).
- Experience working in Agile environments, looking to deliver value to the customers early and often, and helping the team and the Product Owner.
- Fluent English skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills as well as team alignment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
+2 Years of experience
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Business analyst experience and/or project management experience
About Business UnitThe Chief Information Officer (CIO) organization owns IBM’s internal IT strategy and provides the tools, computers, devices, and infrastructure that IBMers use to do their jobs every day. We also own the more than 4,000 applications that keep IBM running, from supply chain and logistics to sales and marketing and finance systems.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Background Técnico de la Posición: Experiencia y Conocimientos Obligatorios: Experiencia en puestos de soporte técnico como soporte de voz, datos, conexiones wifi, Windows, voz sobre ip, etc… At [...]
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DE LOGISTICA, COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL Y ASESORIA SOLICITA: *ANALISTA DE LOGÍSTICA* Perfil: - Sexo Indistinto. - Edad: de 26 a 30. - Carrera Técnica Especializada o Licenc [...]
solicito mecanico para mantenimiento de empresa de fabricacion de muebles, debe tener conocimientos de mecanico para maquinaria. [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com HM Consultores en Recursos Humanos, empresa 100% mexicana dedicada a la atracción de talento, busca: Requisitos: - Edad: 18 a 50 años [...]