Ciudad de Tlalnepantla
The Field Sales Representative 1 is an entry-level position responsible for meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize basic product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts at designated location or assigned geographical coverage area in order to increase revenue for the bank
- Proactively approach Citi clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in Citi’s products
- Provide advice and product information to Citi clients as appropriate, outlining features and benefits
- Identify cross-selling opportunities to sell other products
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant Field Sales experience preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Influencing and relationship management skills
- Exhibit the ability to identify and recognize customer needs
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Funciones Principales del puesto
Asesoría, Promoción y venta de productos Financieros y Afore
Bachillerato Concluido comprobable
Experiencia (en años)
Necesario un año en promoción y venta consultiva Deseable en productos financieros
Deseable, manejo de tecnología Digital(SmartPhone, Tabletas etc.)
Facilidad de palabra, relación social, responsabilidad y compromiso
Foco en el Cliente, Integridad, Gestión de Tareas, Trabajo en equipo, Adaptabilidad, Sagacidad para las ventas
Certificaciones o licencias
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Important Company, requires: Executive Customer Service Requirements: · Advanced English level · Full time availability · Strong customer service knowledge · High School (Mexico or United Es [...]
We are now looking for a Hard Ware Assembly and Test resource to produce boards, modules, nodes, cables or other products according to standardized workmanship in all phases of the Product Life Cycle [...]
- Profuturo- Asesor de AFORE Funciones: • Prospección y seguimiento a clientes. • Generación de citas. • Brindar asesorías financieras especializadas. • Cierre de asesoría. [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com CONTRATAREMOS ELECTROMECANICOS CON EXPERIENCIA DE 3 A 4 AÑOS INDISPENSABLE A NIVEL INDUSTRIAL ESCOLARIDAD NO INDISPENSABLE, DISPONIBILID [...]