If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T;, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica,
helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The professional is responsible for applying and providing technical expertise to Proactive monitoring AMDOCS application a testing environment.
High collaboration with all teams (DB, Infra, DEV, Prod Support, PMO and others) on all phase of the solution implementation timeline.
Leverage third party software applications in all efforts to improve the ability to manage, grow, tune, and operate testing environment, processes and facilitate all support related interactions within Amdocs and vendor support organizations. The position entails working closely with customer, developers, testing, infra and DB support teams.
What will your job look like?
- You will execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Tracks and reports on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- You will gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- You will analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- You will compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- You will participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- You will collect and analyze system behavioral results in order to provide recommendations for issue resolution as well as for system optimization.
- You will be responsible to maintain and enhance of the professional and business relationship with the customer and internal stakeholders.
- You will act as a technical interface for team members and with other teams to resolve issues and communicate conclusions and recommendations.
All you need is...
- B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills from both business and technical perspectives (English) – Mandatory
- Min of 4 years of experience in Oracle SQL – Preferable
- Min of 4 years of experience in working with Excel , includes creating formulas, working with Macros – Mandatory
- Min of 4 years of experience Excel VBA Macro Programming- Preferable
- Good communications skills- Preferable
- Ability to manage multiple teams on a bridge.
- Experience with investigating and solving testing environment issues
- Knowledge of the architecture and Functionality of a Manages services applications
- Ability to create technical documentation
Why you will love this job:
- Working for AT&T; accounts allows you to engage with the best professionals in the company
- Because you understand and like the challenges of working on a testing team, taking a proactive approach to address issues and proposing solutions
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs testing engagement with the customer. Identifying opportunities of growth and driving them to completion.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
- Get the chance to work with the industry's most ground-breaking testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digitized world!
- Get the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description The Sr Test Engineer will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible Directs and/or coordinates electronic engineering and/or technical personnel in fabrication and design [...]
Job Description The Sr Test Engineer (Network Technology) will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible Directs and/or coordinates electronic engineering and/or technical personnel in fa [...]
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job Summ [...]
Job Description The Test Engineer - Telecommunications: Networking/Servers. Will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible Directs and/or coordinates electronic engineering and/or technic [...]