Toluca de Lerdo
At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our Plant is looking for Production Technician. Please review below to see if this might be the right opportunity for you:
ABOUT THE JOB
- The purpose of the Plant Operations Technician is to produce amount of tensioners or belts required in their work shift achieving the safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives, following the standards and policies established by the organization.
- Duties and responsibilities: Keep safe and clean work environment following the standards and policies defined in your operations. Report any unsafe condition or quality issue.
Maintain facilities and equipment tools in good conditions. Comply with HSE Policy. Contribute to the control or influence on the way in which the organization designs, manufactures, distributes, consumes and carries out the disposition of the product to prevent environmental impacts.
Contribute and be aware to minimize the environmental impact generated by your work.
- Shifts available:
- First shift
- Second shift
- Third Shift
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may be extreme. Gates is managed in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes, safety glasses, and hearing protection.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
We know that"s trying to fancy the terminology… think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyer belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
We invite you to learn more about us and our values at www.gates.com.mx
Gates Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks.
- 100% working on the line
- Must be able to work 48 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards
- Must have good communication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction
- 1 year of experience on a similar position (minimum)
- High School graduated or technical degree completed
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
GRUPO SID BUSCA ESPECIALISTA DE OPERACIONES Experiencia en almacén - Carrera concluida, preferente titulado - Manejo de personal mayor a 15 personas - Experiencia en almacenes no menores a 2 [...]
PLASTICORRALES SA DE CV. SOLICITA “ANALISTA DE COMPRAS” Escolaridad: Lic. Administración de empresas, Lic. Negocios o Carrera a fin. Edad: 27 a 35 años. Experiencia: 1 año en puesto de an [...]
Se solicita "AUXILIAR DE RESPONSABLE SANITARIO" (Col. Isidro Fabela, Lerma, Toluca) OFRECEMOS: - Sueldo mensual de $9,000 netos - Prestaciones de ley - Seguro social - Buen ambiente labor [...]
Salario neto mensual: $6,948.00 Ubicación: México, Toluca - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por periodo de prueba Vigencia de la oferta: 16 de junio de 2021 Días laborales: L Ma Mi J V [...]