The Collections Analyst will:
- Analyze and research customer's receivables account delinquency and determine the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
- Resolve disputes related to customer payment on delinquent accounts and negotiate and ensure payment from customer.
- Recognize trends for non-payment and resolve issues by engaging internal partners.
- Initiate the dispute resolution process with internal HP partners and follow issue ensuring resolution for HP and customer.
- Analyze at-risk customers and recommend account strategies to prevent delinquencies.
- Impact low value portfolio of customers.
- Influence moderate value of collections.
- Manage and collect accounts receivable portfolio, ensuring timely payment of HP receivables and resolution of customer issues preventing payment.
- Build strong customer relationships to ensure world class TCE and win/win outcomes are achieved.
- Lead and participate in local projects that enhance operational efficiencies within Collections organization.
- Lead or participate in cross-functional teaming to improve customer payment cycle, facilitate solutions for customer receivable issues, and improve organizational processes.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2+ years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good problem solving skills
- Good Computer skills
- Good prioritization skills
- Basic understanding of HP's Order Management Process
- Basic understanding of HP's Dispute Management Process
- Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts
- Good Influence Skills
- Automation/programming skills
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you.
So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Responsibilities: - Analyzes and recommends customer credit limits based upon credit scores. - Investigates potential credit fraud and works closely with internal security and business partners to re [...]
Descripción: Job Description Job Description Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collec [...]
Descripción: Job Description Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, [...]
Job Description : Ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels and collecting accounts receivable. Manages credit and collection processes, ensures comp [...]