Ciudad de Tlalnepantla
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are offering a position for an experienced SW developer or tester with a consistent record in either field. Together with other colleagues, you will form a multi-functional development team working with feature development,
where tasks include requirement analysis, system design, development, and verification. As a team, you take ownership for your feature from analysis to delivery and beyond. If you’re passionate about software development and ground breaking technology, this is your place to be!
- Analyze and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
- Manage regional strategy and execution for global contingent labor program
- Document and maintain product information. Support and influence platform roadmap execution.
- Design & lead solution development
- Develop and test solution components
- Solution maintenance & support
To be successful in the role you must have
- Project Management Skills
- IT processes, IT tools & Infrastructure Knowledge
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Learning and Researching
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Lean & Agile Knowledge & Skills
- An appropriate degree in computer science or related disciplines; and/or relevant industry experience in analytics solution design and development activity.
- Applicable process domains knowledge.
- Applicable analytics technologies; develop and run processes
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where appreciation and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to create an impact is endless.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Important Company, requires: Executive Customer Service Requirements: · Advanced English level · Full time availability · Strong customer service knowledge · High School (Mexico or United Es [...]
We are now looking for a Hard Ware Assembly and Test resource to produce boards, modules, nodes, cables or other products according to standardized workmanship in all phases of the Product Life Cycle [...]
- Profuturo- Asesor de AFORE Funciones: • Prospección y seguimiento a clientes. • Generación de citas. • Brindar asesorías financieras especializadas. • Cierre de asesoría. [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com CONTRATAREMOS ELECTROMECANICOS CON EXPERIENCIA DE 3 A 4 AÑOS INDISPENSABLE A NIVEL INDUSTRIAL ESCOLARIDAD NO INDISPENSABLE, DISPONIBILID [...]