Vem para a IPNET!
Delegación Miguel Hidalgo
IPNet is one of the most important Google Cloud partners in LainAmerica. We are expanding our operations to Mexico and we are looking for experienced Senior Sales Representatives who can be a fundamental pillar of our strategy and who want to grow with us in this adventure.
We help our customers to transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Field Sales Representative, you will manage our enterprise accounts,
leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer’s challenges and goals. You will lead the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
IPNET provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Discuss and manage complex business cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google Partners, creating new opportunities.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
Requisitos e qualificações
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B IT company.
- 5 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Experience selling IAAS, databases, analytical tools, app development ,app modernization and collaborative tools
- Experience with large, complex commercial negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with customer sales engineers and technical leaders to define solutions that add value to their business.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Principales tareas y responsabilidades APOYO GENERAL EN LINEAS DE PRODUCCION Experiencia requerida SABER LEER Y ESCRIBIR, DIPONIBILIDAD DE ROLAR TURNO, SEXO INDISTINTO Escolaridad mínima [...]
Ningún apoyo económico por reubicación # 103803 - Del.Miguel Hidalgo, Ciudad de Mexico, México Nota: Esta es una solicitud evergreen, por lo que, si hay una vacante de trabajo, la Compañía se [...]
As a SALES COORDINATOR, you will be responsible for gathering and analyses sales, customer and market information and data at the national level for our Business to business commercial segment! Key R [...]
Descripción Fundación Lazos, institución enfocada a la transformación de comunidades educativas, reconocida como la 3er. mejor empresa para laborar en México por Great Place To Work se encuentra [...]