The IT BI Junior Business Analyst will support the IT Business Intelligence BA in the gathering of business and data requirements for Business Intelligence and Data Solutions.
Location: Monterrey, N.L.
- Key involvement with various aspects of the requirements design process.
- Definition and documentation of reports and associated data requirements.
- Support prototyping by creating reports to validate business requirements.
- Works directly with business customers to understand business process and problems.
- Analyze source system data and create a profile for inclusion in the data warehouse.
- Assist users with the creation of ad hoc reports.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing by defining test cases and data.
- Has a solid understanding of overall business and corporate objectives and works under broad project direction with the ability to self-define specific tasks.
- Uses judgment, creativity, and sound technical knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions.
- Interfaces directly with senior management where required.
- Takes a “hands on” approach to project work and is adaptable in terms of style and activities undertaken.
- Keeps oversight and control of Change Requests impacting BI solutions to understand business requirements and track/update its status.
- Prior Business Intelligence or Decision Management System experience.
- Knowledge of the system requirements definition (RD) processes and modeling methods and tools.
- Experience documenting use cases and process mapping.
- Experience with Cognos Report Studio, or other end-user reporting tool.
- Familiar with SQL.
- Outstanding communication skills in both written and spoken format.
- Prior experience with Data Warehouses or Operational Data Store.
- Outstanding customer relationship management skill with senior leadership.
- Ability to support prototyping activities that will validate business requirements and solution definition.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis.
Disclaimer: Mexico - GM Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, age, gender, marital status, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other that undermines human dignity and aims to nullify or impair people´s rights and freedoms.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description Summary Lead general accounting, closing and controllership activities for all the LE under this sub region. Main deliverables are close books on monthly basis, accurate Balance Sheet [...]
ID Puesto 134 Departamento Pastoral Responsabilidad (Breve descripción) Seguimiento de Proyectos relativos a hacer vida la Misión Institucional y de motivación, acompañamiento y supervisión [...]
Donaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the b [...]
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Chapter Intern in our Monterrey location. We invite you to join Schneider Electric as an Inter / Intern in the IT area. Schneider Electric creates con [...]