Drive the implementation and maintenance of an effective Compliance Management System at the unit level in accordance with corporate requirements and local laws and regulations under supervision of LCM; this includes ensuring:
- Raising Compliance awareness at the unit level
- Obtaining support and collaboration from management and all employees
- Implementation and maintenance of clear standards of business and ethical conduct consistent with Daimler corporate standards
- Effective unit governance structures and procedures for compliance oversight and management, including defined accountability for compliance responsibilities
effective communications and training on compliance requirements
- Compliance risk assessments, performance monitoring and reporting
- Timely, effective and consistent applied issue resolution process
- Independently monitor compliance of/within the unit, independent reporting to Management, Supervisor, Group Compliance
1. Provide communications and guidance regarding compliance obligations (initially focused on Anti-Corruption Compliance) to the entity/business unit area and channel inquiries to local subject matter expert (e.g. HR, Legal) or to supervisor
2. Identify training needs and liaise with local and entity Management (incl. Supervisor) regarding delivery to have all relevant employees trained according to corporate standards for compliance training.
3. Monitor and report on effectiveness of Compliance Management System to local Management & Supervisor independently from entity management of the BU & monitor compliance of and within the entity/ business unit independently.
4. Support local management, legal entity CEO and relevant functions (e.g. ICS Manager, Purchasing, Customs Control) in order to establish an effective and efficient governance model that mitigates risk identified in the compliance risk assessment. This also includes frequent interactions across legal entities (e.g. Compass, DVCM, MBMex)
5. Support management in implementing corporate guidelines (e.g. Check against Sanction Lists, Anti-money laundering) and review adequateness of documentation. Provide compliance consultations to internal clients in due time and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in management/law
- Basic knowledge and experience in Legal, Internal Audit, Accounting or similar
- Knowledge in applicable international and local anti- corruption laws, regulations and generally accepted CMS framework agreements.
- Bilingual Spanish + English (Native or business fluent); •German desirable (colloquial)
- Approx. 3 years business experience, sufficient stature within the organization to exert influence and credibility
- Demonstrated integrity within former assignments and detailed knowledge of implementing compliance measures (e.g. Integrity Code, relevant internal policies, guidelines, internal controls
- Familiarity of working in an international, dynamic and challenging environment Technical knowledge: Corporate Skills:
- Strong communication and facilitation skills. - Excellent analytical thinking with attention to results - Strong planning and organization skills, incl. project management - High customer-dedication - Experiences in managing conflicts and defend own position in difficult situationsActs with highest Integrity always obeying applicable laws and internal rules
hace 4 días
Reportar este trabajo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Requisitos: Licenciatura en: Psicología, Recursos Humanos, Administración de Empresas o carrera afín Experiencia de al menos 2 a 3 años e [...]
VENTACERO AGUASCALIENTES SOLICITA: VENDEDOR/A DE SUCURSAL. PARA SUCURSAL HACIENDAS Horario de 8:30 am a 6:00 pm de lunes a viernes y sábados de 9:00 am a 1:15 pm. Requisitos: - Licenciatura ter [...]
UNIVERSIDAD UNEA : Busca talento con experiencia en ventas, motivado por la recompensa económica y crecimiento profesional. El candidato ideal es una persona orientada a los resultados, con un [...]
VENDEDOR DE AUTOS NUEVOS EN GRUPO AUTOFIN MTY NO NECESITAS EXPERIENCIA ¡TE CAPACITAMOS! GANA MÁS DE $15,000 AL MES (PAGO DE COMISIONES SEMANAL) - EXCELENTE AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO [...]