Importante empresa del sector
The Process Engineer is responsible for developing or modifying manufacturing processes to increase product performance, improve manufacturing efficiency and boost profits. This position works closely with design engineers, equipment vendors, program managers, marketing, and quality engineers to support the development of new electromechanical products. They are responsible for providing the overall process design and suggesting measures to improve product design for manufacturability. This includes the development of new equipment and process flows as well as developing cost estimates for labor and capital. They will also provide ongoing sustaining support to production lines at our global make sites.-
• Subject matter expert and process engineer leader on A-List new product development global project teams
• Leads cross funtional teams
• Develop synergies across multiple product lines
• Represents the organization as the principal customer contact and gernally performs in program/project leadership role
• Interacts with management and senior customer personnel on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines
• Proactively identify risk mitigation opportunities and Process improvements
• Defines manufacturing strategy for zero defect
• Define specifications for production equipment and interact with Mechanization (in house) and/or equipment suppliers to ensure equipment will meet specifications
• Collaborate with other departments on process specifications, quality aspects, Product specifications and continuity of equipment
• Leads the development of new or improved manufacturing and testing processes that are necessary to achieve the performance and cost requirements of future device applications
• Leads the successful launch of new products
• Leads advanced quality planning activities
• Advises on functional requirements, reviews designs and arranges the debugging/qualifying of new high volume assembly/test equipment or tooling
• Supports improvement projects to reduce cycle time, defects and manufacturing cost
• Collaborates with suppliers and contract manufacturers to ensure processes are capable, have sufficient controls in place, can meet our delivery requirements, and meet our cost targets
• Evaluate Sensata’s and supplier’s technical capabilities including, tooling design, build experience, maintenance program, processes and Process controls, cell automation – if required, quality control systems, and materials knowledgeExperience / Qualifications
• A college degree and 4-6 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree) or a higher level degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Doctorate degree) • Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
• Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
• Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
• Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in anenriching environmentthat is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gainingnew perspectivesthrough mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata , we are working together to make things work together
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact ********** .
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type FIND JOBS in the Workday search bar.
hace 4 días
Reportar este trabajo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Equipment Maintenance Engineer is responsible for checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, systems and infrastructures to ensure that industrial machinery and equipment runs smoothl [...]
Job Description The PCBA Process Engineer will be based in Aguascalientes . Enter three or four sentences here that explain why this position exists, what it is focused on, etc. We are looking for [...]
Job Description The IT Project Specialist will be based in Aguscalientes . This position it will be focus on Define, design, implement Validated systems in compliance with FDA specifications, esta [...]
The Engineer Technician collaborates with a local team or global engineering team on product design which satisfy customer specifications. Key participant in supporting NBO/NPD Design projects. This p [...]