At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing Engineering Teams are process leaders for stamping, molding or assembly related topics, ensuring the processes are running at optimum levels for quality and output. They are experts in mold tooling, die tooling, machining, and assembly techniques, possessing extensive knowledge of the associated manufacturing processes which may include the optimization and standardization of stamping / molding / assembly or other processes within the manufacturing environment.
Manufacturing Engineering Teams enable the TE business unit plants to reach TE Operating Advantage (TEOA) requirements, roll out Centers of Excellence (COE), Best Demonstrated Practices (BDP’s) and advise plants on tool and machine duplications / corrections / improvements. They design and develop manufacturing process and automation platforms and apply them for the realization of new product developments as well as optimization of existing products already in production. The Teams also support Product Development in the selection and optimization of tools for piece part production and the selection of the most suitable manufacturing concepts relative to planned manufacturing quantities, quality requirements and manufacturing location. They act as interface between engineering and production to ensure manufacturability of new designs and smooth production ramp up as well as support the research & development teams to produce sample manufacturing equipment, product samples and prototypes.
What your background should look like:
• Subject matter expert in signal integrity design, simulation and validation activities through product development cycles
• Performing signal integrity simulations for multiple high-speed standards on each product. This includes determining the correct simulation methodology and setup to use, as well as a good understanding of the criteria for each interface.
• Performing PCB design schematic and layout reviews
• Creating actionable recommendations based upon design reviews and simulation results
• Guiding connector design and component qualifications from a signal integrity standpoint. Making data driven decisions about the product functionality and areas for improvement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical (Electronic) / Mechatronic Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Manufacturing Engineer (Previous Signal Integrity engineering role is a Plus)
• Expert in Electronic components (TTL, CMOS, SMT)
• Experience with interconnect design or experience with connector &/or cable/cable assembly design (high speed twinax cables, direct attach copper (DAC) cables) is a Plus.
• Signal integrity analysis tools (Agilent ADS, Ansys HFSS)
• Keysight Technologies tool.
• A solid understanding of electrostatic and electrical circuit behavior.
• Strong analytical capabilities to interpret simulation and lab data to identify issues and provide solutions to fix identified problem. SixSigma methodologies or other strong data analytics background a Plus.
• Familiarity with printed circuit board design, fabrication and assembly is a Plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Individual must be highly motivated, a quick learner, and able to work independently
• Experience making PCB Board with Surface Welding.
Nice to have Skills/Experience:
• Printed circuit board design, fabrication and assembly (Altium, AutoCAD)
• Test equipment (oscilloscope, vector network analyzer, BERT)
• Communication systems (high-speed servers, switches, routers, storage)
• Signal conditioning techniques (equalization, amplification)
• Connector and cable assembly design
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on , , and .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Groups
hace 4 días
Reportar este trabajo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Escolaridad: Secundaria / Bachillerato / Carrera Trunca Edad: 18 a 35 Años Sexo: Masculino Disponibilidad de Horario Experiencia Requerida:No Necesaria Habilidades Excelente actit [...]
- Bachillerato (trunco o concluido) - Disponibilidad para viajar - Disponibilidad de tiempo -Licencia para conducir (indispensable) -Experiencia en cobranza domiciliaria Actividades a [...]
- Funciones: · Atención al Cliente. · Realizar cotización de productos solicitados por el Cliente. · Dar seguimiento a las cotizaciones. · Realizar la factura de venta del Client [...]
- -Programación de PLCs Siemens y Allen-Brandley. - Programación de HMI Siemens y Allen-Bradley. - Redes industriales (Ethernet). - Habilidades en AutoCAD. - Conocimientos en la lect [...]