At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Supply Chain Managers are responsible for the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials. They ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels. They coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain.
Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
What your background should look like:
AS A SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST, A TYPICAL DAY MAY INCLUDE:
• Analyzing SAP exception messages to develop a supply plan
• Implement planning solutions and then monitor regional inventory levels and adjust where needed
• Collaborate daily with regional customer care on order block maintenance and expedites
• Respond to sales teams inputs on customer issues and needs
• Work with regional and global master supply planning teams to understand source plant needs and work collectively to balance with global customer demands
• Responsible to deliver KPI support to the DND BU concerning high levels of ship to sch and continuous improvement of ship to request metrics.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of customer facing or direct customer contact experience
• Prior working knowledge of SAP
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/outlook/TEAMS/ZOOM
• Rigorous, responsive, good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in fast pace ever changing environment
• Ability to understand and anticipate customer’s needs
• Theoretical & practical knowledge of product and/or process development
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at and on , , and .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Groups
hace 4 días
Reportar este trabajo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Requisito conocimientos de: *Neumática *Control eléctrico (variadores, servomotores) *Mecánica industrial (baleros ,chumaceras,etc.) *Electricidad *Uso de herramientas (taladro, c [...]
REQUISITOS: - Experiencia mínima de 1 año en Ventas de cambaceo OFRECEMOS: - Excelentes comisiones sin tope - Incentivos por venta - Buen ambiente de trabajo - Capacitación constante [...]
REQUISITOS: - Experiencia en puesto similares - Preparatoria terminada - Experiencia en manejo de Excel - Conocimientos en redes como Facebook y WhatsApp. Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Po [...]
Por crecimiento solicitamos: Ejecutivo de Ventas Técnicas - IT En Hermosillo. Requisitos: Profesionista (preferentemente) o una excelente experiencia comprobable. Dominio de Microsoft office - [...]