Provide follow up to the repair orders received in AMETEK’s repair shops and maintain adequate and proactive communication between the customers and the shops, to contribute to the proper resource scheduling. Maintain all the customers’ requests and provide constant updates about their orders. Handle the customers’ needs by escalating them to technical or commercial areas as needed. Support external aftermarket sales area.
• Act as the primary interface between assigned customers and AMETEK Service Centers to support customer needs and AMETEK business objectives. Interfacing may also be required with other functions such as Materials and Quality
• Be proactive in finding solutions for customer needs and to protect turn around time
• Manage Repairs Orders for designated customers through the MRP System
• Maintain files for quotations, orders, contracts and documents for assigned customers.
• Communicate with outside Sales personnel to ensure awareness of and alignment with AMETEK goals and customer needs.
• Regularly visit customers in designated territory to manage the relationship, review performance and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Support Outside Sales team in identifying opportunities to increase sales and close contracts with existing customers.
• Any other activities as reasonably requested by your supervisor.
• 2 years of experience in customer service, production or materials Planning, and/or planner-buyer
• Digital Skills: MRP system (Oracle, SAP, etc.), Strong computer skills are a must, to include: Word, Excel, Power point,etc.
• Fully bilingual English – Spanish
• Customer service oriented
• Analytical, Strong statistical knowledge
• Adaptable and able to interact in a multicultural environment
• Team player who has demonstrated capabilities in the following areas: excellent communication, interpersonal skills, well developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills; and the demonstrated ability to be self-directed and effectively relate to all levels of an organization
• Knowledge and understanding of aerospace sensor applications and/or aircraft systems is a plus
• Understanding and knowledge of the Aerospace industry trends and customer base desired
• Well-developed problem-solving skills; solid organizational skills;
• The right person will be ambitious and flexible, wanting to learn and grow
• Travel: 10%
Strongly familiarized in working in a Mexican Unionized environment
hace 3 días
Reportar este trabajo
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Experiencia en Ventas de Campo y Cambaceo Ofrecemos Apoyo semanal Comisiones libres de impuestos de 7,500 Capacitacion Constante Certificacion ante infonavit Zona de trabajo: [...]
- POR EXPANSIÓN DE PLANTILLA SE SOLICITA COMODIN RESPONSABLE TIENDA: OBJETIVO: Generar la rentabilidad requerida en tienda, mediante la coordinación de los esfuerzos del personal y la adecuada a [...]
Process Engineer II- Producto Reynosa, Tamaulipas High Level Mission Statement. Our mission is to promote KEMX success. This is accomplished by providing direction and support to the manufacturing [...]
Experiencia en Ventas de Campo y Cambaceo Ofrecemos Apoyo semanal Comisiones libres de impuestos de 7,500 Capacitacion Constante Certificacion ante infonavit Zona de trabajo: Los Arcos C [...]