Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our newest fleet management & GPS tracking platforms. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
At Easytrack, we understand that great software is built by great people and teams. To retain and develop top talent, we foster a working environment that celebrates creativity, encourages skill development, and allows for multidisciplinary collaboration. We believe in a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace where all can achieve their full potential, leading to company, customer, and community success.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- As a Software Engineer at Easytrack, you will advocate for the use of cutting-edge technology to build intelligent and scalable products. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality applications.
- You will work on projects that will allow you to develop your skills. We promote fun and continuous learning and we are proud of working with the brightest minds in the industry.
Are you a Fit?
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Golang: mid level Go language experience is required.
- Clean code: clean code practices like knowing how to name things, separate functionality into clear defined functions, and overall good knowledge of software architecture principles and design patterns.
- Unit testing: general experience with unit testing, using dependency injection to avoid test dependencies and facilitate mocking.
- Git/Github: The code is stored in github, and working with a team with many people, so basic knowledge as well as how to merge/rebase from conflicting branches is desired. Also it may need to know how to set an SSH key to connect to the remote repository.
- Comfortability learning new technologies.
- Experience using basic data structures, such as Hash Tables, Lists, Dictionaries, Arrays, and Stacks.
- General knowledge of Design and Architecture of web-based products.
- A team-player mindset to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- A consulting mindset to deal with ambiguous requests.
- Advanced English communication skills.
Nice to Haves:
Some nice-to-have qualities that will further help you are:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Familiarity with computer science algorithms and data structures to optimize solutions.
- Hands-on knowledge of working in an Agile environment.
- AWS: experience working with AWS services. In particular with ECS, SQS, DynamoDB, and Elasticsearch. We use terraform to deploy services to AWS.
- Logging: splunk is used to store logs, so a good knowledge on what constitutes a good logging system or how to write splunk queries or how to search logs is desired.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo, Indefinido
Salario: $40,000.00 al mes
- Lunes a viernes
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ¿Estás listo para formar parte del equipo PRIME MX? Somos una SUPER EMPRESA 2020 Estamos buscando talento interesado en desarrollarse con nosotros y generar excelentes ingresos Buscamos [...]
- Ejecutivo Comercial de servicios internos ENLACE LABORAL TE INVITA A SER PARTE DE SU EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: Ejecutivo Comercial de servicios ¿Qué necesitas para integrarte? Edad: De 25 [...]
- Empresa de textiles busca: Aux. de Almacén -$6500 al mes nominales -bono de puntualidad de $500 mensuales -Turno fijo de Lunes a Viernes -posibilidades de crecimiento Requisitos: [...]
- EMPRESA NACIONAL DE ALTO RANGO,100% COMPROMETIDA CON SUS TRABAJADORES, SE ENCUENTRA SOLICITANDO: EJECUTIVO DE RECUPERACIÓN PARA ZONA GUADALAJARA!! OBTÉN UN SUELDO FIJO (NO GARANTÍA) + LOS B [...]