Eaton’s Vehicle Group NA division is currently seeking a Reginal Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our Aguascalientes facility.
The Reginal Senior Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for control engineering focus, leading continuous improvement efforts at the plant locations in the Vehicle Group North America region. This position will also be involved in driving standardization and working with cross-functional VG project(s) teams to implement strategic plan actions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold,
bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Implementation and ongoing support of manufacturing processes deployed on production machinery that includes supporting the continuous improvement process when opportunities are identified to improve operation of equipment. Recommends and develops control specification for the selection of capital equipment for manufacturing processes. Improve current machine tools to increase uptime, improve quality, and increase productivity.
- Lead VGNA controls competency development through training and mentoring of regional and plant manufacturing engineers.
- Analyze the manufacturing methods to generate production process improvement and maximize production capacity and efficiency.
- Utilize strong project management skills to execute assigned projects and lead projects teams where necessary. Organize and lead team meetings for effective task completion per the implementation work plan and budgets.
- Support implementation of VG Initiatives through active participation in project tasks.
- Research and benchmark new manufacturing methods that can improve our manufacturing processes and/or give VGNA a competitive advantage.
- Prepare financial justification for projects using the economic data developed as input into the financial analysis and appropriation request process. Prepare concise summary presentation that leads to effective communication for management team decision.
- Manage capital and expense spending for assigned project(s). Ensure that all spending is in line both from a cost and timing perspective.
- Assure that the project team establishes effective capacity to support project requirements in short and long range sales forecast and customer delivery requirements.
- Assure environmental, health and safety requirements are satisfied when the project is implemented.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Three+ years experience in a Manufacturing Engineering position with controls applications.
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting various robot applications.
- Experience with programming and troubleshooting various PLC applications.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and basic machine tool concepts.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, assembly processes, equipment technology, equipment capability, and product quality requirements for error free final product.
- Able to develop optimal manufacturing processes and provide cost estimates for business cases.
- Good decision making and communication skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking for multiple project assignments.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Good team facilitation skills with ability to lead team members to enthusiastic consensus and task accomplishment to plan.
- Travel approximately 25-50%.
- Master’s Degree – MBA, Engineering, Management, etc.
- Knowledge and application of Eaton Business System tools for successful project completion
- Knowledge and experience with the PRO-Launch process
- Team-oriented, flexible, must be able to work with all levels of management
- Solid Modeling
- Lean Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Process Knowledge of:
- Heat Treat
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description The PCBA Equipment Maintenance Engineer will be based in AGUASCALIENTES We are looking for someone who demonstrates: - Intense collaboration - Passionate customer focus - Thoughtf [...]
Job Description Principle Accountabilities: - Directs and/or coordinates electronic engineering and/or technical personnel in fabrication and design of testing and test control apparatus and equipm [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Requisitos: Licenciatura en: Psicología, Recursos Humanos, Administración de Empresas o carrera afín Experiencia de al menos 2 a 3 años e [...]
Colabpradores locales (marcas para colaborar) estamos por presentar nuestra nueva colección, una campaña de moda, certamen internacional, entre otros eventos. Si deseas mayor información, quedamo [...]