Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Join F5 Networks to work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most compelling missions in the industry!
Would you like to be a part of a forming team that will allow you to take part of creative initiatives to deliver new services for new markets, a new team that thrives with groundbreaking approach and customer success?
Are you an innovative engineer who enjoys working with clients, understanding how to make technology solutions meet operational objectives, and overcoming technical problems?
This is an opportunity for you to discover new technologies in various production environments. You will provide value and success to our customers in implementing and configuring our products, our cloud technologies, automation strategies and security solutions with responsiveness and efficiency.
The team consists of like-minded individuals supporting each other thru collaboration, mutual mentorship, and appetite for knowledge sharing. Our organization provides remote services to customers, covering the entire F5 product portfolio over a variety of environments, including private and public clouds, and enterprise data centers. Although highly appreciated, prior experience with F5 technologies is not mandatory.
You will be encouraged to perform as an independent self-starter, to work under limited instructions and to identify your own requirements to improve efficiency in successfully completing your assignments. You should be capable of building strong internal and external contacts within a team environment and able to demonstrate communication skills, analytical thinking, along with attention to detail and quality.
You will get exposure to our global customers; as such, reading, writing, and speaking English fluently is required, especially the ability to articulate technical concepts and terminology to different audiences with varying knowledge levels.
As a member of our global Consulting team, you will have access to industry-leading training facilities, hands-on labs and an interface into a wealth of information through our Domain Specialist groups. If there’s a required technology where you had limited exposure to, or simply want a more detailed understanding of, we have the resources to provide the knowledge!
What will you do?
- Deliver remote technical services for customers.
- Be a trusted advisor providing technical expertise, focusing on the implementation, configuration and maintenance of our product portfolio.
- Optimally cooperate with all relevant extended team members in the global Consulting organisation.
- Maintain a level of proficiency with our products and technologies through ongoing and formal training.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve processes, tools, documentation, and skills.
- Continuously collaborate with your colleagues.
- Study hard to acquire and maintain required Certifications
- Most meaningfully keep our customers satisfied through demonstrating strong technical knowledge and appropriate communication.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Application delivery controller / load balancing exposure
- Linux system administrator capabilities, including package and dependency installations; log interpretation and evaluation; IP security / firewalling.
- Linux CLI network and application troubleshooting tools, such as ping, tcpdump, ssldump, dig, curl, nmap and openssl
- PKI, and SSL/TLS behaviour
- IPv4 and IPv6 NAT, dynamic and static routing, firewalling
- IP services and protocols, such as ICMP, DNS, HTTP
Although not required, having some knowledge and experience on the following would be an advantage:
- Linux scripting in Bash and Perl.
- OSI model (layers 1 through 7)
- Coding in HTML, Python, PHP or similar languages.
- Linux containers and controller environments, such as Docker, LXC and Kubernetes
- Orchestration and automation technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager, Ansible, Puppet and Chef
- AWS and Azure Cloud environments
- WAF principles / “OWASP Top 10”
- NGINX, F5 BIG-IP LTM, GTM, AFM, APM, ASM/AWAF, etc.
How do you qualify?
- Showcase a minimum of 5 years of validated experience in a support, call center environment or similar work experience
- Hold a BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Your duties will be performed in a normal office environment, while sitting at a desk or computer table. You will be using a computer, communicating in audio or video calls via headset, and reading printed or on-screen material daily.
- Work hours will correspond to our customers schedule, so the role may require work outside of core business hours, including early mornings, late evenings, overnight, weekends and/or public holidays.
We will expect you to be flexible. You must be prepared to work different shifts e.g., 10am-6pm or 8am-4pm local time, or again to cover weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Occasionally, international travel may be required (e.g., annual team meeting)
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com ) .
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Requirements: Development background (Python is a plus). Data analytics. Any prior “help desk” type experience – general PC help desk, or level1 “Ops” of any sort. Basic Linux [...]
Are you an experienced software engineer with deep experience in building and shipping amazing products? Do you have high standards when it comes to code quality and user experiences? Are you the best [...]
Principal Consultant-21000I2Q Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish Detailed Description and Job Requirements An experienced consulting profes [...]
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers. From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian [...]