At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world - it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Procure all components necessary to support production or prototype builds. In conjunction, responsibilities include; accomplishing the best possible pricing, lead time agreements, resolution of quality issues, delivery and inventory levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in decision making of MPS loading through proper materials sizing.
- Analyze, maintain, and execute Materials Requirement Plan (MRP). Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply issues.
- Ensure materials availability to support production per the Master Production Schedule through MRP execution, on-time delivery, and coordination of materials movement through receiving to production.
- Proactively eliminate materials liabilities for Jabil by clearly understanding the ownership (supplier / customer). Track and provide supporting data to BUM in order to clearly define customer liable materials. Execute and maximize Jabil negotiated terms with suppliers to reduce materials liability.
- Issue Purchase Orders to pricing, terms & conditions that are negotiated and agreed to by Jabil Commodity Managers and Buyers. Ensure suppliers' adherence to established agreements.
- Optimize order management process to ensure effective communication with suppliers.
- Maintain integrity of master data and purchasing planning parameters in order to minimize material liability and to balance the cost of procurement with inventory investment levels.
- Monitor and continuously improve supplier's delivery and quality performance. Address and resolve recurring or critical issues by utilizing corrective action tools and additional resources.
- Support Accounts Payable in resolving invoice discrepancies.
- Provide inputs to drive and execute Jabil's commodity and pricing strategy. Work closely with Buyers, Commodity Managers, & SCM. Provide feedback on supplier performance and Jabil's strategies.
- Minimize materials freight expenses for Jabil.
- Monitor, track, and provide feedback on suppliers' performance on delivery, quality, and service.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Experiencia de 6 meses a 1 año en área de compras. Con nivel de ingles fluido, ganas de trabajar, responsable, buena actitud y alto nivel de compromiso. Con enfoque al cumplimiento de objetivos y metas.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description The Buyer Direct Sr. will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible for reviews requisitions and MRP output, determines method of procurement such as direct purchase y appr [...]
Job Description The Buyer Direct will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible for reviews requisitions and MRP output, determines method of procurement such as direct purchase y appro [...]
Job Description The Buyer will be based in Guadalajara, North Campus . Responsible to secure supply based on MRP and company strategy for maintaining optimum inventory levels. PPV, expedite and oth [...]
Job Description The Buyer Direct will be based in Guadalajara Jalisco. Our buyer will be responsible to secure supply based on MRP and company strategy for maintaining optimum inventory levels. PPV [...]