San Luis Potosí
Eaton’s Truck division is currently seeking a Jr. Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our San Luis Potosi facility.
The Jr. Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for:
- Develop and implement manufacturing processes for new products and continuous improvement.
- Support production activities.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Provides corrections related to machine capability and production rates (OEE). Maintain and improve current manufacturing processes to produce parts to specification.
- Support to manufacture Supervisor to follow a project planning, scheduling and implementation of the projects.
- Support to provide technical leadership and solutions.
- Train and inform cell technicians on current process techniques and new manufacturing concepts. Train and educate operators to optimize use of new and transferred equipment. Initiate and maintain process sheets for each step of the manufacturing process.
- Support and use PROLaunch - Participating in aspects related to manufacturing of new released components or assemblies. Review and evaluate new products, processes equipment and facility proposal. Lead and execute installation, runoff, and startup of transferred and new equipment. Complete runoffs and PPAP´s on time according to established schedules.
- Support for to conduct the investigation and research on new process and product.
- Maintain and up date process documentation.
- Review new part drawings and processes for proper utilization of machine.
- Continually evaluate safety, ergonomics, productivity and quality and improve process.
- Review and prove tool drawings from division, machine suppliers, tool vendors, etc.
- Help to initiate and implement tool, fixture and part change to improve product quality.
- Leadership of Cost Out projects in Tool, Fixtures or Quality areas
- Participate in the continuous improvement process of the plant and implement cost-savings in manufacturing to reduce waste including corrective actions to make an immediate impact to business results. Reduce high-risk priority numbers in manufacturing PFMEA´s.
- Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own area.
- Promotes the company’s mission and vision by actively supporting Eaton’s ethics code and values as well as quality policies.
- Motivate employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, electronic or manufacturing engineering required.
- 3 years experience in manufacturing or engineering environment, ideally in the automotive industry.
- English language at a conversational level would be a plus.
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing techniques and manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge and training in assembly controls, automation, mistake proofing techniques and CNC Vision Systems and PLC programming.
- Skills at interpreting mechanical drawings and basic use of CAD systems.
- Green Belt (Six Sigma) would be a plus.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Experiencia mínima de 6 meses edad de 27 a 48 años estatura min de 1.63 estudios min de secundaria documentos: acta de nacimiento comprobante de domicilio identificación ofic [...]
boutique de productos de cuidad de la piel y accesorios de belleza solicita personal 6 horas medio día turno rolado para PLAZA SAN LUIS experiencia en ventas de productos o cosméticos prefe [...]
NUTRISA SENDERO S.L.P ¡QUEREMOS TU TALENTO! ¡Se parte de la Experiencia Nutrisa y Grupo HERDEZ! Solicita: Gerente de tienda Ofrecemos: Pago semanal Sueldo Mensual $6,893 Prestaciones [...]
Buscamos promotor de ventas para artículos de cuidado con la piel TEMPORAL-MEDIO TIEMPO Actividades: -Labor de ventas en productos finos -Atención al cliente -Manejo de caja - [...]