At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world - it's our reason for being and the guiding force that's driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we're serving one of the world's biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides input for colleague's performance appraisals
- Assists Test Engineers when commissioning new test equipment.
- Provides technical assistance to other technicians on the same shift.
- Provides line support to manufacturing for all test processes.
- Ensures "machine down" calls are responded to in a timely manner.
- Liaises with manufacturing to determine repair priorities.
- Ensures adequate spares are available for all allocated equipment.
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance is carried out at specified intervals on all allocated equipment.
- Liaises with manufacturing to ensure Preventative Maintenance does not impact production schedule.
- Escalates to Test Engineers any unresolved/ongoing issues.
- Instructs operators on safe/effective use of test equipment.
- Provides daily report of all line issues.
- Provides weekly/quarterly downtime reports for allocated equipment.
- Sources spares from the most cost effective supplier.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ¿Estás listo para formar parte del equipo PRIME MX? Somos una SUPER EMPRESA 2020 Estamos buscando talento interesado en desarrollarse con nosotros y generar excelentes ingresos Buscamos [...]
- Ejecutivo Comercial de servicios internos ENLACE LABORAL TE INVITA A SER PARTE DE SU EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: Ejecutivo Comercial de servicios ¿Qué necesitas para integrarte? Edad: De 25 [...]
- Empresa de textiles busca: Aux. de Almacén -$6500 al mes nominales -bono de puntualidad de $500 mensuales -Turno fijo de Lunes a Viernes -posibilidades de crecimiento Requisitos: [...]
- EMPRESA NACIONAL DE ALTO RANGO,100% COMPROMETIDA CON SUS TRABAJADORES, SE ENCUENTRA SOLICITANDO: EJECUTIVO DE RECUPERACIÓN PARA ZONA GUADALAJARA!! OBTÉN UN SUELDO FIJO (NO GARANTÍA) + LOS B [...]