Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values,
there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Responsible for managing large complex projects, often crossing multiple development groups, in accordance with the Project Lifecycle Methodology including the project management of business areas, data center, development, and/or global network activities to support the successful implementation of new applications and systems based on business and customer objectives. Project management includes the application of methodology & standards, knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations for a project. Involves balancing competing demands such as scope, time, cost, and quality, stakeholders with differing needs, expectations, identified requirements (needs) and unidentified requirements (expectations). May lead and review the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and/or training in daily activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities –
- Manage and monitor enterprise systems and business applications projects. Prepare internal management reports recapping the utilization of resources, prepare project plans and review performance against committed schedules and budgets.
- Interface with application development, global networks, telecommunications, account management, other IT organizations, and external vendors to prepare project requirements, planning and provisioning activities, implementation and closure of project initiatives.
- Ensure the system development activities are consistent with established standards, follow departmental development processes and meet user and business objectives. Define and refine departmental standards, methodologies, and processes to ensure the efficient development and implementation of quality systems.
- Project manage the design, enhancement and maintenance of corporate systems; and ensure the continuous availability and recoverability (ongoing lifecycle) of critical business systems for all supported clients.
- Develop or modify processes, policies, and procedures to facilitate the working relationship between IT and its business functions.
What we need from you
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
8-10 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency in multiple disciplines/processes related to the position including data processing in a multi-platform environment and 5+ years coordinating and managing IT projects and/or supervising IT personnel.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated project management experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from conception through implementation.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing and explaining project information and status to clients, vendors, senior management and staff.
- Experience should include as many of the following areas as possible: IT purchasing, Mainframe hardware / software, Client server hardware / software, Hardware / Software deployment, Data Center management, Application Development, Change Management, Disaster Recovery, Production Support
- Demonstrated knowledge of life cycle management, process creation and implementation, and quality management.
- PMP and SCRUM certification desired.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- ¿Estás listo para formar parte del equipo PRIME MX? Somos una SUPER EMPRESA 2020 Estamos buscando talento interesado en desarrollarse con nosotros y generar excelentes ingresos Buscamos [...]
- Ejecutivo Comercial de servicios internos ENLACE LABORAL TE INVITA A SER PARTE DE SU EQUIPO DE TRABAJO COMO: Ejecutivo Comercial de servicios ¿Qué necesitas para integrarte? Edad: De 25 [...]
- Empresa de textiles busca: Aux. de Almacén -$6500 al mes nominales -bono de puntualidad de $500 mensuales -Turno fijo de Lunes a Viernes -posibilidades de crecimiento Requisitos: [...]
- EMPRESA NACIONAL DE ALTO RANGO,100% COMPROMETIDA CON SUS TRABAJADORES, SE ENCUENTRA SOLICITANDO: EJECUTIVO DE RECUPERACIÓN PARA ZONA GUADALAJARA!! OBTÉN UN SUELDO FIJO (NO GARANTÍA) + LOS B [...]