Querétaro de Arteaga
Eaton’s Corporate division is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Queretaro Office.
The Accounting Analyst is responsible to perform the monthly closing process. Perform Balance sheet Review BSR and DSA (Design Self-Assessment). Review T&E; and Coordinate AP tracking and validation, Perform Payroll Reconciliation and Bank Reconciliations. Perform Intercompany AR and Invoicing, Perform Payroll and Accrual entries.
Some activities related with the position will be:
- Perform the monthly closing process for Mexican Maquila ledgers
- Support during Internal Control Audits and Statutory Audits with the external audit firms
- Treasury, Grid Note & ZBA.
Perform correct recording and reconcile in different ledgers.
- Complete statutory review for T&E; expense reports
- Electronic Accounting. Perform JE in time and form
- Focus activitites into customer-oriented service.
- Support and imporve performance metrics and receve feedback from supervisor in time and form (1:1)
- Perform and track trasnsactions / payments for utility bills ans suppliers including intercompamy transactions
- Process the payroll records.
- Maintain safe, clean working environment, dauly 5´s and use of CI tools
- Perform GRNI Reconciliation and follow open items
- Resolution of On hold invoices working with SCM department (Buyers / planners)
- Ensure all foreing invoices are process in daily basis including all requirements to be paid on time.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Requires minimum of +2 year of experience.
- Knowledger with ERP and other systems, such as SAP, etc.
- Communication skills and team work capacity
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX and tax regulation
- Ability to operate and deliver without day to day supervision
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Salario neto mensual: $5,500.00 Ubicación: Querétaro, Querétaro - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 9 de mayo de 2021 Días laborales: D L [...]
Salario neto mensual: $6,000.00 Ubicación: Querétaro, Querétaro - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 24 de abril de 2021 Días laborales: D [...]
Salario neto mensual: $9,000.00 Ubicación: Querétaro, Querétaro - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 9 de mayo de 2021 Días laborales: D L [...]
Salario neto mensual: $10,000.00 Ubicación: Querétaro, Querétaro - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 9 de mayo de 2021 Días laborales: D [...]