The Intern is an entry level position at Citi where the student will receive a foundation of knowledge and training required to contribute as a valuable resource in Citi. Interns are administrative and use this position as a start to their career. Assignments focus on attaining core competencies in any of the four core functions at Citi: Global Functions, Institutional Clients Group, Global Consumer Banking, Enterprise O&T;
- Performs most basic, routine tasks/assignments
- Works under direct supervision with detailed procedures
- May service a very limited number of products/services
- Applies knowledge of routine work area procedures
- Completes standardized activities
- Exchanges basic information with other co-workers
- Resolves task related problems in straightforward situations
- Selects from a limited number of clearly defined options
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- GPA of 3.3 or above
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Cooperation and focus in achieving group and client objectives
- Innovative and creative in solving problems
- Quick thinking and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience or master degree the following year
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Management Development Programs
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Clínica de Belleza solicita Recepcionista Con conocimientos básicos de Office, manejo de Celular, redes sociales, Excelente trato trato, de 18 a 30 años. - Requerimientos - Educació [...]
- Ven a vivir la experiencia Totalplay!! PROMOVENDEDORES Requisitos: *Bachillerato concluido *Experiencia en ventas de campo *Gusto por el trabajo de campo y disponibilidad de horario [...]
- Nos enorgullece ser una empresa que ha traspasado fronteras con sus productos. Todo esto gracias a las 30,969 personas que colaboran en esta gran compañía. Hoy forma parte de AB-InBev, la compa [...]
- •Realizar y/o actualizar procedimientos del SGC. •Dar seguimiento a resultados de auditoria internas y externas. •Inspección & llenado de check list. •Contramedidas a no conformid [...]