San Pedro Garza García
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: Quality Data Analytics
Primary Location: Mexico (MX) - Nuevo León JD Shared Svcs-Monterrey
Function: Quality Engineering
You will form part of the team intended to support our Digitalization ambition to drive process efficiencies to the analytical process for our factories Quality and Production system. You will also develop and monitor performance of ETL processes, systems, and BI reports. Recommending and developing new tools as appropriate.
- Works with data sets and performs appropriate analytical methodology to provide insights and decision modeling for the business – QE/ME.
- Supports the communication of derived insights, especially through appropriate visualization techniques.
- Supports the identification of the required data sources and works with Data Owners to implement methodologies to retrieve and use this data.
- Applies analytical techniques to prospect for business insights and find patterns in data which could be valuable for the business.
What skills you need
- Knowledge of advanced data gathering and analysis technique.
- Familiar with DPQ, Warranty analysis.
- Knowledge of PowerBI or Tableau, etc. (don’t need to be power user in all, but familiar and willing to learn).
- Excellence in verbal and written communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact, and negotiation.
What makes you stand out
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Knowledge of appropriate industry, Business Process.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Python knowledge and willingness to learn.
- 1+ year working with multi-cultural teams from other countries.
- Backgrown as Quality Engineering/ Reliability/ Warranty Analysis/ Data Management, etc.
- 3+ y Project leadership experience.
- 2+ years of analytics experience.
Degree in an Engineering/ Technology; Science and/or Math discipline or equivalent experience.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Si buscas un gran lugar para trabajar, la oportunidad de crecer y lograr todas tus metas iniciando un nuevo trabajo que te de la libertad que necesitas esta puede ser tu oportunidad, somos Insignia Li [...]
Position: C#/.Net Developer (Mid, Senior, Lead)Location: Monterrey, Mexico (Remote until covid)Duration: Long Term Pay - 40 K - 60 K for mid level. 60 k - 95 K for seniorMust have Skills: CI/CD, SQL S [...]
- Importante marca de ropa necesita Promotor: Manejo de inventarios Acomodar maniquíes Atención al cliente Labor de ventas Acomodo de anaqueles Acomodar ropa por códigos Exhib [...]
- NOS ENCONTRAMOS EN LA BÚSQUEDA DE TALENTO EXPERTO EN VENTAS DEPARTAMENTALES, CARISMÁTICO, FACILIDAD DE PALABRA, EXCELENTE PRESENTACIÓN, ASERTIVO, RESPONSABLE Y ENFOCADO A ALCANZAR METAS. REQUI [...]