San Pedro Garza García
There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Title: ME PDP Fab
Primary Location: Mexico (MX) - Nuevo León IJD Loaders
Function: Manufacturing Engineering
and performs manufacturing engineering work for a project or process. Operates in a team environment within either the enterprise product delivery process or the enterprise order fullment process. At this level, projects are of limited scope and responsibility; work plans and decisions are made within established guidelines and may be reviewed by supervisors and/or managers. May assign coordinate and review portions of the work for support personnel and contractors.
What skills you need
- Provides support and basic trouble shooting for current operations. Investigates, gathers and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks.
- Establishes routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts or programs of limited scope.
- Develops and implements plans of limited scope to support lean manufacturing through the Deere Production System. Designs operations layouts to improve material flow and material presentation.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of limited scope.
- Participates in team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency.
- Implements new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Modifies existing performance pay plans; assists in development of baseline data for new wage performance pay plans.
- Works with electronic tools to perform engineering functions.
What makes you stand out
Background in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, power systems, etc.).
Skill in using computer aided design and/or engineering tools.
Understands the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP).
Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total preventative maintenance and facilities.
Working knowledge of database management tools, the various loan accounting systems, and process management systems.
Bachelor´s degree related to field or equivalent experience.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved.
Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante empresa financiera te invita a formar parte de su equipo como Auxiliar de calidad y procesos Objetivo: Responsable de garantizar procesos bajo las normas de calidad establecidas por la or [...]
¡En Stella Tech Mexico te estamos buscando! Puesto: Atención a Clientes Actividades: * Estar al pendiente de los negocios, ver que estén operando. * Buscar metas productivas * Generar rete [...]
EMPRESA LIDER EN EL RAMO DE LAS TELECOMUNICACIONES SOLICITA: VENDEDOR EMPRESARIAL REQUISITOS: LICENCIATURA EXPERIENCIA EN VENTAS, PROSPECCION DE CLIENTES Y ATENCION A CLIENTES CORPORATIVOS, REAL [...]
- Consultoría de Recursos Humanos solicita: Ejecutivo de Ventas REQUISITOS: Edad: 25 a 30 años Sexo: Indistinto Escolaridad: Estudiante o Recién Egresado; Licenciatura en Psicología [...]