Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch (1861-1942) and for more than 130 years has been distinguished by a unique corporate culture based on solid values that drive us to improve every day. Our products, present in a wide variety of fields, that contribute to improve the quality of life of millions of people.
Imagine your ideas becoming solutions that impact the lives of people working with innovative technologies. We invite you to join our team, where you will have the opportunity to develop for electronic stability control systems.
Functional development and design of control systems in the automotive industry.
- Function development and system design for brake control systems. These include but are not limited to anti-lock brakes, traction control, stability control, and driver assistance functions.
- Design, plan, track, and test software functions per customer requirements, according to defined software development processes and implementation standards.
- Interact with multi discipline project team and external customers to define or clarify software feature specifications.
- Perform in-vehicle testing to debug and/or confirm software functionality.
- Interact with and support calibration engineers to achieve required system performance and safety.
- C programming or similar language.
- Working knowledge of vehicles.
- Experience working with model based programming and simulation tools (i.e. Matlab/Simulink, ASCET ).
- Ability to debug electronic hardware and test vehicles.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: vehicle dynamics, control theory, system engineering, or functional embedded software design.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with simulation tools (i.e. CarSim, CarMaker, SIL, HIL).
- Relevant industry experience preferably in chassis technologies.
Bosch is constantly expanding its international presence, since for us cultural diversity represents one of our greatest strengths. We are continuously promoting the growth of our more than 13,000 associates, who develop their full potential in one of the highest quality companies in technology. We value the balance between personal and work life as one of the main tools to improve the creativity and productivity of our associates.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Consorcio jurídico, empresa nacional dedicada a los servicios de cobranza y ventas para diferentes empresas de giros financieros. - SOLICITA: EJECUTIVO DOMICILIARIO - PROPOSITOS GENER [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Contamos con flexiblidad de horarios, si eres estudiante, padre o madre. Capacitación pagada y proceso de contratación inmediata. Elige cuant [...]
Consorcio Jurídico es una empresa dedicada a la gestión de cobranza y ventas. Por expansión solicitamos personal para EJECUTIVO DE CRÉDITOS DE NOMINA Y TDC PARA HSBC ZONA: GUADALAJARA [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com BE PART OF A GREAT PLACE TO WORK! Work in one of the most advanced contact centers in the city Requirements: - Fluent in English and [...]