Who We Want
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Meticulous documenters. Detail-oriented people who enjoy maintaining meticulous documentation of reports, metrics, proposals, and presentations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What You Will Do
Provides support and contribution to the effectiveness of Stryker’s Global Trade Compliance Program acting as a Trade Compliance Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Mexico. Prepares, reviews, approves and maintains files for import/export documents required for the lawful completion of import/export activities.
Acts as a facilitator for the Trade Compliance requirements. Serves as an import/export liaison for international customers/subsidiaries, distribution, procurement, planning, manufacturing, intercompany finance, regulatory and import/export compliance functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily follow up with cross border carriers and service companies to ensure prompt movement of freight and partnership with internal and external customers to ensure on time deliveries;
- Import and export invoice management for all trade compliance operations;
- Review all import and export documentation for proper trade data including HTS classification, COO, USMCA documentation;
- Provide advice and consult on various aspects of international trade including item classification, country of origin determination, export control, import control, customs auditing, ministry of health processes;
- Interact directly with customs including responding to notice government inquiries, requests for audit and other as needed;
- Perform corrections to Customs submissions;
- Responsible for data accuracy in trade systems;
- Responsible for maintaining all legal required records;
- Support alignment of Mexico trade compliance practices to Stryker global policies.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline required;
- 2 or more years’ experience in Import and Export compliance or related field;
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence across various levels;
- Must be able to diplomatically persuade others and effectively drive change;
- Ability to draft and, where required, translate, and correspond to Government inquiries;
- Must be able to work with global teams and manage flexible work schedule as needed to drive projects in different time zones;
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills;
- Research, recordkeeping systems, organization structure protocol, inter-departmental interface, interdivisional interface and audit conduct;
- Handle complex or difficult situations daily;
- Independent decision making;
- Ability to manage databases, Windows, statistics, financial systems, and office equipment.
- Strong customer service;
- Time Management & Project management skills;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain;
- Customs Software experience is a must. (ZOE, I-EXPORT, IN TRADE preferable);
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel mid-level expertise and Power Point), Internet browsers and Outlook;
- Must be able to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English without restriction.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
JOB DESCRIPTION Insurance Service Representative Job Description and Responsibilities : Be the voice of Integon Service Co! We’re looking for people who are energized, engaged and empowered to he [...]
Gestor de cobranza telefónica (* Zona Centro, a un costado de parque Teniente Guerrero.)* - Bachillerato concluido o Carrera Administrativo contable concluida o trunca. - 1 Año en puesto simila [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION - Primary Purpose: Responsible for the analysis, design, coding, testing, documentation and support of new software applications and enhancements to existing applications. Provide [...]
Required Skills - Software programming languages C/C#/Perl/Python/JAVA/SQL (not all are required). - S cripting languages - Basic electronics, schematics reading , datasheets, etc. D e [...]