Who We Want
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Data managers. People who enjoy compiling, organizing and consolidating large volumes of data and reports.
- Data translators. Highly effective communicators who can transform data findings into recommendations to compose reports and executive level presentations.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners.
People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What You Will Do
Planner determines the quantity and order date for materials needed to meet the net production requirements from Demand Planning and initiates the production process. This position functions as a liaison between Manufacturing, Warehouse, Quality, Logistics and Engineering. It is a focal point among all departments to effectively communicate and help meet project requirements and organizational goals.
- Performs functions to coordinate and control all direct activities involving the release of production plan based on inventory levels and demand planning;
- Communicates supply plans thru ERP updates, reports, and various communication tools to production, supply chain, quality and related functions;
- Review, monitor, and complete work orders follow ups to ensure manufacturing plans are achievable based on demand;
- Creates, tracks and maintains the production schedule for multiple product lines and families to achieve attainment targets;
- Maintains an effective communication within the supply chain related to work orders in progress, production capacity, equipment and materials availability;
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, International Business, Industrial Engineer, Logistic Engineer or correlated area.
- Minimum of 2 years of planning and scheduling in a manufacturing environment required;
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain;
- Experience with data analysis;
- ERP experience is required (SAP is preferred and highly recommended);
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel mid-level expertise and Power Point), Internet browsers and Outlook;
- Must be able to read, speak, and write in both Spanish and English fluently without restrictions.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción: Sensata Technologies is looking for a demand planning manager who will be responsible for creating and implementing a master production plan for future predictability that can be used [...]
- Carrera terminada - 3 - 5 años de exp. en planeación - Manejo de principales softwares: ERP / AX - Dominio de cadena de suministro - Exp. en planeación de producción (industria mueblera) [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades Functions • Plan and execute detailed planning based on the messages from the MRP system. • Attend on timely manner Sales Orders blocks and exception mes [...]
Procedimientos de saneamiento, desinfección o limpieza en el lugar. $3,300. - $3,500. a la semana. IMPORTANTE EMPRESA EN EXPANSIÓN UBICADA EN NUEVO PARQUE- $3,300 - $3,500 por semana [...]