Servicios Comerciales Amazon M
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 5+ years Amazon work experience
- 3+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management, or other related field
- 2+ years experience in a customer service driven environment
- 2+ years of experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
- 2+ years experience in security services, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control.
- 1+ years of experience with MS Office Professional Suite, including Excel.
- B2+ English and Spanish fluent proficiency.
- 2+ year experience within a warehouse,
manufacturing or distribution center environment.
The Manager, Security Services – Fulfillment Center (FC) leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset protection within the assigned location. The Manager is a key member of the operations organization, working with the FC Operational team as well as cross functional teams throughout the organization. The position is field based.
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that you and your team members understand, align performance and actions with and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department.
- Serve as department’s liaison and security subject matter expert.
- Develop business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes.
- Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment
- Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
- Proven ability to work with and effectively persuade facility site leaders and other key departments within organization
- Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple FCs across the nation
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com EMPRESA IMPORTANTE DE AGUA PURIFICADA EN MÓDULOS SOLICITA: AUXILIAR DE MANTENIMIENTO Escolaridad: Secundaria y/o equivalente Conocim [...]
- COBRADOR-VERIFICADOR Dp, somos una organización Great place to Work, con más de 30 años en el mercado, dedicada a la comercialización y distribución de calzado deportivo, en sus diferentes u [...]
- VIAJES LARGOS DE CDMX-YUCATAN, YUCATAN-PUEBLA PUEBLA-CDMX TRANSPORTANDO REFACCIONES DE MAQUINARIA PESADA, DISPONIBILIDAD COMPLETA DE HORARIO, LICENCIA DE MANEJO VIGENTE, BUENA PRESENTACIÓN, - Re [...]
- FREELANCE 100% HOMEFFICE 100% comisines DISTRIBUIDOR AUTORIZADO ASOCIADOS DEL SURESTE está contratando a EJECUTIVOS de ALTO VALOR para ofrecer servicios de telecomunicaciones de totalplay emp [...]