Eaton’s Vehicle Group is seeking Quality Technician in the new Eaton Engine Valve AGS Parque Finsa, Mexico location.
The entry level quality technician will support all quality aspects for Eaton’s new Aguascalientes manufacturing site. During the initial phase, these people would be supporting equipment install runoff and verifications, new documentation, quality system implementation, and other quality related start-up activities. As move into the production phase individuals would propose, implement continuous improvement related to quality. Support daily and long-term goals for processing, quality, productivity and cost reduction.
Support production work teams to accomplish quality-related department action plans.
- Provide quality support and guidance on all equipment installs, runoffs, PPAP’s, and start of production ramp-up. Including MSA’s calibrated equipment, capability studies, process control plans, etc.
- Supporting the setup of site gaging and inspection labs.
- Developing site quality documentation and supporting certifications.
- Provide technical quality support to both internal customers and suppliers as needed.
- Participate in production improvement meetings to provide a support function
- Support plant internal audit LPA
- Responsible of adjust Non-Destructive Test (Ultrasonic, Penetrant liquids and Eddy Current)
- Responsible of frequency in Manufacturing Process
- Responsible of verification services of instrumental and measurement equipment
- Make certificate according quality standard
- Update database of measurement equipment
- Responsible of control quarantine area
- Interpret drawing and technical document of customer
- Make master Gage in setup and change over
- Administrate and review document and report of external calibration
- Get training relationship according his/her area
- Technical degree from an accredited institution
- Great communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of statistical process control methodology
- Ability to effectively use Power Point, Excel, Office
- Technical degree in accredited institution
- Metrology Laboratory
- Experience in Measurement Equipment
- Geometrical Tolerance and Critical Characteristic
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing industry
- Prior experience with IATF, ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 17025
- Prior experience with Quality Core Tools of APQP, MSA, PFMEA, PPAP and SPC
- Prior experience with statistical software (ex. Minitab)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly processes, equipment technology, and equipment capability
Travel approximately 10-40% (depending on project phase)
Opportunity to gain exposure to and work with many cross functional teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Imagina trabajar en la empresa líder de elaboración, distribución y venta de cerveza en México. En Grupo Modelo buscamos al mejor talento que se atreva a soñar en grande, en un entorno diverso, [...]
- Objetivo: ·Proveer soporte técnico a las líneas de manufactura en sus diferentes procesos de fabricación con propósito de que la calidad y costo de los productos puedan satisfacer los requer [...]
Descripción: Compartir Facebook Twitter Empresa GUEPZ SA DE CV Descripción de la Empresa Prestadora de servicios personales en area de calidad. Estado Aguascalientes Localidad Aguascalientes Ti [...]
**Salario neto mensual**: $6,130.00 **Ubicación**: Aguascalientes, San Francisco de los Romo - **Tipo de contrato**: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado **Vigencia de la oferta**: 28 de abril de [...]