Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Cabo San Lucas
Able to provide CordeValle members/guests a unique and outstanding pool experience. Provide effective and efficient guest service and exceed member and guests expectations by anticipating their needs. Season begins on May 16 and ends after Labor Day.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:(Other duties may be assigned)
- Report to work in appropriate uniform, on time, and well groomed according to CordeValle's guidelines.
- Guest Service
- Assist members/guests at the pool
- Food and Beverage service at pool
- Attend all scheduled staff meetings.
- Follow-up to Pool Supervisor/F&B; Manager on all comments,
concerns and suggestions made by staff and CordeValle members and guests.
- Explain and promote all CordeValle facilities, services and activities.
- Must show willingness to serve guests at all times by anticipating their needs.
- Setting of the pool in the outlined structure
- Responsible for pool area layout and daily set up
- Placement of towels and chase lounge covers
- Removal of used towels and replenishment of fresh guest towels
- Placement and replenishment of all amenities offered
Food and Beverage:
- Responsible for full knowledge of the pool menu. Must understand cocktail menus.
- Responsible for taking orders and inputting them into touch screen system
- Responsible for delivering all food and beverage from drop off station to the guests at the pool.
- Responsible for guest billing for food.
- Responsible for all LQA/Market Metrix knowledge and appropriate service.
- Responsible for maintaining helpful, cooperative relations with co-workers.
- Responsible for adhering to CordeValle employee handbook guidelines and knowing all Food and Beverage guidelines. All this info found in Department Handbooks.
- Responsible for adhering to CordeValle's core values.
- Responsible for assisting and establishing and maintaining standard of excellence in professional image and service.
Supervision Received: Food and Beverage Manager/Pool Supervisor, general direction as to assignments, training, monitoring and evaluating.
- High School Graduate
- Must have ability to provide the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- Flexibility of hours must be willing to work all weekends and holidays.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi task
- 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcohol
- Must be able to handle outside work environment.
- Has to be "team oriented".
- Minimum 3 years experience in the food and beverage or spa industry
- Experience in the customer service industry
- Experience at a private resort
- Knowledge of the operation in a high end/ private club
- Basic computer and touch screen. POS system knowledge.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must be able to handle last minute changes in a daily routine
- Maintains knowledge of all property events
- Must have knowledge of entire property information
EEO-1 Code: 415
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Basic Requirements: - Previous experience in the position at least 2 years - Previous experience in Luxury Hospitality - The ability t o speak and write Spanish and English fluently is requi [...]
Salario neto mensual: $6,000.00 Ubicación: Baja California Sur, Los Cabos - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 10 de mayo de 2021 Días laboral [...]
- Aplicación de controles de seguridad con puestos de inspección. Vigilancia de edificio. control de accesos. patrullaje al perímetro y a las plataformas. Inspecciones de equipaje. M [...]
- Chofer Manejar y conducir el vehículo asignado a la Dirección así como apoyar en las actividades que se desempeñan en la misma. Instrucciones de Trabajo. Manejo y mantenimiento del vehículo ofi [...]