Eaton’s Vehicle Group is seeking Quality Technicians in the new Aguascalientes, Mexico location.
The entry level quality technician will support all quality aspects for Eaton’s new Aguascalientes manufacturing site. During the initial phase, these people would be supporting equipment install runoff and verifications, new documentation, quality system implementation, and other quality related start-up activities. As move into the production phase individuals would propose, implement continuous improvement related to quality. Support daily and long-term goals for processing, quality, productivity and cost reduction. Support production work teams to accomplish quality-related department action plans.
- Developing site quality documentation and supporting certifications.
- Provide technical quality support to both internal customers and suppliers as needed.
- Participate in production improvement meetings to provide a support function
- Support plant internal audit LPA
- Preparation of Metallurgical sample (Cutting Machine, Polish Machine and reagent chemical sample use and preparation)
- Hardness and Microhardness inspection (Rockwell Hardness and Vickers Hardness)
- Steam Weld Integrity, Universal Machine used (Tensile Test)
- Metallurgical analysis by Optical Microscope, (Microstructure of Material after Heat Treat Process, Welded Process and Chrome Process)
- Liquid Penetrant Material Inspection (NDT)
- Responsible of administration system of Infinity QS Metallurgical Laboratory (Statistical Process Control - SPC)
- Responsible of daily verification of instrumental and measurement equipment’s (Hardness Tester and Microhardness Tester)
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment (Paly book, 5´s and TPM)
- Make certificate according quality standard
- Update database of measurement equipment
- Interpret drawing and technical document of customer
- Administrate laboratory consumables
- Administrate document control, include metallurgical sample´s.
- Get training relationship according his/her area
- Provide quality support and guidance on all equipment installs, runoffs, PPAP’s, and start of production ramp-up. Including MSA’s calibrated equipment’s, capability studies, process control plans, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English)
- Great communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of statistical process control methodology
- Ability to effectively use Power Point, Excel, Office
- Bachelor’s degree in accredited institution – TSU or Equivalent
- Metallurgical Laboratory
- Experience in Metallurgical Equipment
- Geometrical Tolerance and Critical Characteristic
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing industry Heat Treat
- Prior experience with IATF, ISO 9001-2015 and ISO 17025
- Prior experience with Quality Core Tools of APQP, MSA, PFMEA, PPAP and SPC
- Prior experience with statistical software (ex. Minitab)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, assembly processes, equipment technology, and equipment capability
Travel approximately 10-40% (depending on project phase)
Opportunity to gain exposure to and work with many cross functional teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción: Eresun Técnico Radiólogo con gusto por la atención y servicio al paciente y cuentascon experiencia en la elaboración de historial y expediente del paciente, rayosx, y mastografía. [...]
Descripción: Eaton’s Vehicle Group is seeking Quality Technician in the new Eaton Engine Valve AGS Parque Finsa, Mexico location. Primary Function: The entry level quality technician will sup [...]
Descripción: Salario neto mensual 6,130.00 Ubicación Aguascalientes, San Francisco de los Romo - Tipo de contrato Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta 28 de abril de 2021 Días [...]
Descripción: Objetivo: ·Proveer soporte técnico a las líneas de manufactura en sus diferentes procesos de fabricación con propósito de que la calidad y costo de los productos puedan satisfac [...]