Introduce highly complex production technologies according to CAP0603076 and other specific procedures of Continental Automotive.
Investigate, evaluate and successfully develop manufacturing technologies.
Optimize production technologies in terms of quality, time and cost.
Propose and lead introductions of new technologies in production lines, as well as Road Map and technology innovation projects.
Participation in local and global technical communities that set the standards for Continental.
Suppliers development and evaluation.
Execute work-related tasks and activities requested / assigned by the leader in charge.
- Execute and document engineering changes according to current global and local procedures
- Introduction of new products from the initial stages (Design Review for Manufacturing) to the start of production. Collaboration in performance samples, DV, PV and PPAP.
- Supplier development (of equipment, materials, tools) through constant communication and feedback on improvement opportunities and new requirements that increase the strength of the technology. Said feedback to suppliers must be documented in our equipment / fixture requirement standard.
- Improve equipment technical specifications and execute production technology purchase projects in accordance with CAP0603076 and other applicable to the Business Unit, and local procedures (including confidentiality and global purchasing guidelines).
- Define the assigned projects and ensure their execution in a timely manner.
- Keep the internal clients informed about the progress of projects as well as the potential risks of not complying with quality, time and / or costs, if they exist.
- Be self-directed by monitoring and ensuring the achievement of goals and objectives of the technologies in charge.
- Empathize with clients to reach agreements in situations of resource conflict.
- Propose and execute strategies and projects that allow the continuous improvement of production technologies in terms of quality, time and / or cost.
- Make sure that the CN / TST of the technologies in charge are met and report the level of compliance through the CN / TST checklists of the product in charge.
- Execute DCR (Design Check Reviews) and reach R&D; agreements that ensure robust designs for new projects.
- Define the optimal parameters of the processes in charge, recommend the process control method (SPC, etc.), as well as the contribution in defining the quality criteria, which will be applied to your processes.
- Be self-directed when you seek continuous improvement of your technology through the use of quality tools (PFMEA, PEVP, SPC, etc.).
- Always seek continuous learning on technical issues related to manufacturing processes and achieve full compliance with your training and internal development plans as an engineer and professional.
- Participate in local (LOCAL.net) and global (TECH.net) technical communities.
- Share the acquired knowledge.
- Execute strategies that increase the technical competence of the technologies in charge to keep the PCE (Plant Capacity Assessment) at optimal levels.
- Make project proposals, ensuring that the specifications of all areas (quality, production, maintenance, safety, ergonomics, lean manufacturing, energy efficiency, ESD, etc.) are met, as well as the project's time constraints and cost.
- Impulse and push other areas involved to achieve the objectives of the new introduction projects in his charge.
- Provide technical support to the different projects of the FF's.
- Support R&D; to learn about and apply design guidelines for manufacturing capacity.
- Actively participate in the execution of improvement strategies and projects in the areas of Planning, Maintenance, Production and Quality to position the plant among as benchmark.
- 3 years of experience in new project introductions, creation of requirement specifications and improve production technologies. (Time, Cost, SCRAP, FPY, New Process).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Press fit, Welding, Riveting, Leakage Test ,Strain Measurements, Handling, Laser, Robots & Cobots, Soldering Processes, Smart Machine, I4,0.
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Mitarbeiter Events
- Mitarbeiter werben Mitarbeiter
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
Nice to know
Continentals Spezialisten aus unterschiedlichen Disziplinen treiben den Trend des Automatisierten Fahrens mit aller Innovationskraft voran.
Direkt zur Karriere Website
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción: Tegusta la atención y servicio al paciente, cuentas con experiencia en toma o procesamientode muestras biológicas. Como Técnico Laboratorista Clínico, deberás enfocar tushabilidad [...]
Descripción: Brindar asesoría a cerca de los productos ópticos que ofrecemos, considerando el diagnóstico optométrico y las necesidades visuales de cada paciente para lograr cumplir con los obj [...]
Welcome Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site! FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistentl [...]
Agente de Seguros El Asesor Comercial en Seguros es una persona altamente dedicada y comprometida con la empresa, con la sociedad y con el mismo, para que por medio de sus conocimientos y habilidades [...]