Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Playa del Carmen
Provide all facial waxing, massage, hydrotherapy, and body services offered by Sense, A Rosewood Spa . Develop professional relationships with members and guests to encourage them to commit to a skincare and/or massage regimen so they see the results they want to achieve. Cultivate and maintain a professional attitude at all times. Appropriate speech, behavior and excellent communication skills with all people you interact with. Assist with maintaining treatment rooms and all work areas: sanitation, inventory, supply ordering as needed.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies, service procedures and standards.
- Ensure that standards are maintained at a superior level on a daily basis.
- Greet guests and escort them to treatment room.
- Provide all Facial, waxing, massage and body treatments according to Sense protocols.
- Escort guest to their desired location.
- Start and end all appointments on time.
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times.
- Keep employee area neat and clean at all times.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of menu services.
- Responsible for use of product within guidelines set in protocols.
- Ability to assist the guest in selecting services and recommending homecare to best aid in attaining their goals while at the spa. Goal of monthly sell-thru is 30% of total facial revenue.
- Contact the spa the evening before a scheduled workday to confirm hours scheduled, maintain contact throughout scheduled workday with front desk staff to communicate additions, deletions, and changes in schedule.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before a scheduled shift. Return punctually from breaks and meal periods.
- Assist other departments within the spa whenever necessary and available.
- Ability to drape guest exposing only the body part being worked on.
- Maintain a well-rounded knowledge of the human physiology, being able to identify a wide range of symptoms and disorders.
- Ability to assist the guest in selecting services to best aid the guest in alleviating problems or attaining their goals while at the spa.
- Able to identify a wide range of symptoms and disorders and suggest appropriate treatments.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain core values and adhere to the Rosewood Responsibilities.
- Contribute to the "greening and sustainability" of the spa
- On call for no less than two shifts per week or 8 shifts per month including a minimum of 2 weekend shifts as needed.
- Available to attend spa treatment/product trainings.
- Available to attend 75% of spa employee meetings per year.
- Available to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- All other duties as required.
Experience: 2-3 year experience in a professional environment, preferably in the luxury hospitality industry.
Education: Certificate of completion from a State certified recognized school of massage indicating 200 hours of training in massage therapy and certified Esthetics program. 100 hours of documented supervised experience. Proof of on-going continuing education since certification.
General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guests service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Technical Skills: Ability to perform all spa treatments as outlined in the SENSE protocols for facials, waxing, massage, hydrotherapy, and body services. Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, understanding of the relationship between the structure and function of the human body, understanding of the theory, contraindications and benefits of massage therapy.
Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting 50 pounds, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding. Requires assisting people onto and/or off of service tables 30-36" high. Must be able to provide 6 hours of services per day.
Licenses & Certifications: Massage and Esthetician certificate
EEO-1 Code: 465
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Club Vacacional con presencia a nivel internacional, busca integrar a su equipo de trabajo ADMINISTRADOR DE TRANSACCIONES OPERATIVAS, que cumpla con los siguientes requisitos: - Bilingüe Españo [...]
Salario neto mensual: $9,200.00 Ubicación: Quintana Roo, Solidaridad - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 13 de mayo de 2021 Días laborales: [...]
Salario neto mensual: $8,000.00 Ubicación: Quintana Roo, Solidaridad - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 4 de mayo de 2021 Días laborales: [...]
Salario neto mensual: $8,000.00 Ubicación: Quintana Roo, Solidaridad - Tipo de contrato: Contrato por tiempo indeterminado Vigencia de la oferta: 13 de mayo de 2021 Días laborales: [...]