Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
Playa del Carmen
- Some clerical work, such as answering the phone, filing among others
- Ensure that useful training materials and necessary formats are produced, up-to-date, and relevant in each department.
- Assist in planning and coordinating colleague reward and recognition programs.
- Assist in the coordination of all team member functions and events.
- Assist in the preparation of the Resort's monthly newsletter
- Assist in the orientation of new colleagues.
- Update training data bases
- To participate in all institutional committees
- To provide support for local and foreigners trainees
- Provide support to Employee Satisfaction Survey
- To participate in different activities, such as training, safety and security programs
Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in human resources; prior hotel/resort experience preferred.
- Education: High school diploma; some college preferred.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Ability to input and access information into the HR Administration system; ability to maintain concentration and think clearly; ability to prioritize, organize and follow-up; ability to promote positive relations with internal guests; ability to provide clear and pleasant telephone communication; ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent hotel data; ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision; ability to remain stationary at assigned post for extended periods of time; ability to focus on details and resolve numerical problems; ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency. Other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort in transporting up to 35 kilos, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: None required.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Desarrolladora Inmobiliaria de prestigio se encuentra evaluando profesionales con sólida experiencia desempeñando la posición de Analista de Precios Unitarios y que cumpla con las siguientes cara [...]
- The Fives Hotels & Residences está en búsqueda de tu talento como: **Trade Marketing Analyst** Actividades: • Ejecutar la estrategia de las campañas pagadas e impacto de las audiencia [...]
- Por aperturas, Grupo RosaNegra se encuentra en búsqueda de: Meseros / Meseras. Tu perfil: * Tienes experiencia como mesero. * Tienes inglés de servicio * Tienes excelente actitud de [...]
- IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DISTRIBUIDORA SOLICITA GUARDIAS DE SEGURIDAD EN CANCUN Y PLAYA DEL CARMEN Actividades principales: - Resguardo del patrimonio del centro de distribución asignado - Verif [...]