Save save Specialist Manager to job cart
- Job number 982768
- Date posted Feb 8, 2021
- Travel 0-25 %
- Role type People Manager
- Employment type Full-Time
The Specialist Manager (SSM) is a senior leader within our enterprise sales organization. The SSM leads, develops and manages a team of high performing Specialists (SSPs) and Technical Specialists (TSPs) to drive solution opportunity revenue and market share by leveraging Microsoft’s portfolio of Business Applications and the broader Microsoft cloud platform to help customers digitize their businesses and realize tangible business outcomes.
Lead sellers to overachieve sales targets:
- Lead sellers to drive the Business Applications business to overachieve revenue and customer add targets, consumption and scorecard targets
- Develops their seller’s Solution Sales skills to sell the business outcomes of the broader Business Applications platform
- Ensures orchestration among sales team and other teams engaging in the customer (e.g. partners, services, Engineering support, etc.)
- Ensures pipeline hygiene and discipline, delivers on forecast with high level of fidelity
- Drives new business opportunities to achieve targets contributing positively to relevant subsidiary scorecard metrics
- Even higher levels of operational excellence. Ensure appropriate 4 quarter qualified pipeline in place by workload/solution.
- Develops a high-performing team by hiring diverse talent, prioritizing development, leading by example and by preparing people for more senior positions in other parts of the organization.
- Coaches sellers with a “challenger mentality” by prompting sellers to engage early and lead with new insights on how to grow the customers’ business.
- Successful teams and team members are recognized and rewarded, both within the sales organization Corporate levels.
- Lead from the front, personally engaging at CxO level to support and coach teams on opportunity discovery and acceleration.
- Lead sellers to drive end-to-end business solutions that solve customer problems and deliver tangible value, increasing customer and partner satisfaction and average deal sizes YoY.
- Lead cross-team to ensure customer intent to consume cloud services sold.
- Fully leverage the synergy effect with our partners by proactively identifying and engaging partners early in the sales process, combining Microsoft technology with Partner expertise/IP to deliver optimum customer value and co-selling with them to grow and accelerate deals.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Save save Specialist Manager to job cart
This site is hosted for Microsoft by Phenom People
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Overview WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium andpopular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to gl [...]
Moody's (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportun [...]
Responsibilities - Partner with People & Culture team and clients to execute against the people strategy in line with the business goals - Actively contribute to the business strategy; provid [...]
VMware is seeking a highly motivated individual with a technical background in sales, business development, and enablement to accelerate VMware Virtual Cloud Network Solution sales through our strat [...]