Honeywell International Inc.
Location Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TELANGANA STATE, 500019, India Category Software Job Id HRD111945
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Software Engr II
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Connected Enterprise - Connected Aerospace Business unit. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
We are looking for experienced Senior Software Development Engineer to take part in development of web applications/portals with Java Spring Boot, Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker, ReactJS, Kafka & Postgresql and mobile applications based on iOS Swift and Android Jetpack. The successful candidate is going to be part of our Scaled Agile software development team working on feature development and support advanced web and mobile applications in Honeywell Connected Aerospace.
We need people who can think on their own and see software as part of the entire product. The ideal candidate you should enjoy taking ownership of projects or defined deliverables and want to work in a collaborative environment with a small team. Creativity, independent thinking, and vision are required.
- Work in an agile environment with other developers and our algorithm team to develop and implement new software programs.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
YOU MUST HAVE
- 4+ Years of Overall Software Development Experience
- 2+ Years’ Experience working on any one of the below technologies
- OOPS based Programming languages like Java/C++/C#
- Modern Web technology Frameworks (i.e. Java Spring Boot)
- Mobile Application Development with Swift and Android jetpack frameworks
- Test Automation with Selenium/ Katalon Studio and PSR Testing with Locust
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience working in Scaled Agile Scrum teams
- Familiarity with GIT version control
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern best practices for react native, HTML and CSS development, including LESS or SASS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- JOB ID: HRD111945
- Location: Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,,Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District,Hyderabad,TELANGANA STATE,500019,India
Email this job
Send this job to yourself or a colleague.
Sign up for alerts and get notified when jobs like this are posted.
Enter Email address
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TELANGANA STATE, 500019, India Software HRD111942
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership. Software Engr II. JOB POSTING. Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Connected...
Location Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TELANGANA STATE, 500019, India Software HRD111946
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership. Software Engr I. JOB POSTING. Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software applications within Honeywell Connected...
Join The Talent Honeywell Community
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization Be part of a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell [HBT]. You will be [...]
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership Key Responsibilities: - Understanding of wireless project requirements, Experience and working understanding in an industrial software en [...]
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization Responsibilities: Understand EPIC / Stores and develop Test cases / Scenarios. Make sure 100% coverage of possible scenarios [...]
Thank you for checking us out! It looks like the job you were searching for has been filled. But, there’s more – keep scrolling to see if any of these opportunities mig [...]