Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there’s more to being in business than just making a profit. That’s the Mars philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it’s never just about a single person,
a single project or a single brand. It’s about how you can grab everything that’s within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It’s about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we’ll all be a little better off. It’s that mix of integrity and ambition that makes Mars such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
About Mars, Incorporated
Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M;’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Assist on execution of E2E operational strategy development, value stream mapping, and project development for a selected technology. Also, lead project execution related to E2E Supply Chain Agility (lean) in the Commercial function and support the development of supply chain strategies to deliver material to Mars Petcare NA sites.
- Develop E2E mapping and lead time analysis for all brands within technology from a procurement perspective
- Work directly with our suppliers (raws and packs) to ensure that Lead Time goals for the Procurment function are achieved or exceeded
- Support the successful implementation of the Agility program by developing processes that build agility (lean) into Procurement Processes including CMOS, MSSM, etc.
- Manage procurement projects assigned and ensure timing stays on track
- Collaborate with Data Analytics team to design executive dashboards that enable supply chain data transparency and drive KPI adherence.
- Actively support initiatives contributing to Procurement Excellence
- Partner with Sourcing and SQA to develop supply chain strategies that ensures sufficient on-time and in spec deliver of raws and packs to Mars Petcare NA sites
- Represent Procurement Function on all toll gates and provide update of status of the projects.
- Provide regular status updates to Procurement leadership and escalate any support needed to deliver targets according to timelines.
Context and Scope:
This position is expected to help with execution of lead time reductions within our supply base for a given technology. This includes supporting the creation of an E2E map, leading Procurement teams to execute the projects identified to deliver a reduced lead time and helping to ensure that Agility is built into everyday Procurement processes. The role will lead in project execution of Procurment agility projects and support initiatives that contribute to Agility through Procurement Excellence. In addition, the role will partner with ACMs and Sourcing Managers to develop supply chain strategies that ensure on-time, in-full, and in-spec delivery of material to Mars Petcare NA sites.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or the Equivalent
- 1+ years Continuous Improvement and Change Management experience
- 3+ years Supply Chain Experience
- 2+ years Experience with Raw materials & Packaging materials
- 2+ year of Project Management experience
- Functional skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerBI, and/or Tableau
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- En Mitzu somos una empresa líder en electrónica de consumo en México, con más de 25 años en el mercado, estamos comprometidos con la diversidad laboral, valorando las características individua [...]
- Necesitamos asistente en núcleo médico: -Horario de lunes a viernes de 10am a 2pm y de 4 pm a 8 pm. -Sábados de 10am a 2 pm. Dirección: Avenida Guadalupe #4083. Colonia ciudad de los n [...]
- Empresa del sector de Alimentos, esta en búsqueda de Analista de Nómina Escolaridad: Contabilidad Experiencia: 2 años en Revisión de incidencias de nomina, Validación de los cálculos de [...]
- es el responsable del manejo de maquinaria de corte de cintas, esta pendiente de la calidad del producto terminado, maneja inventarios, almacén de productos y empaque de a cuerdo a la norma. Se req [...]