Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - North America
Apply now Job no: 527080
Work type: Full time
Categories: Group Human Resources
Office Location: Mexico City
Do you want to be part of something big? Part of a movement that's changing the way the world does business?
TMF Group, a global business service provider, is always searching for talented people. We believe each and every one of our employees contributes to our success. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
TMF Group has accounting, tax, human resources, payroll,
corporate secretarial and capital markets experts in more than 80 countries. We help companies expand and invest across international borders. Our accountants, legal, financial, corporate secretarial, HR and payroll professionals enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
We have an opportunity for a motivated, resourceful and independent Recruiter to help source, attract, best talent to join TMF Group in our North America offices. This role will be an integral part of the IberoAmericas Recruitment team and will be based in Mexico City (Ideally) and will be a driving force in building our employer brand in this market.
This role will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners to understand organizational and team structures, so that you can seek the right talent in a timely manner. As the expert you will provide recruitment advice and recommendations as well leveraging your negotiation and relationship skills to manage and close candidates at the offer stage. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete multiple tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and work with a high degree of ambiguity
- Sourcing of candidates through industry networking and direct headhunting.
- Manage full cycle recruitment process, which includes managing the approvals process, sourcing, reviewing of CVs, conduct interviews, interview co-ordination, offer & on-boarding processes.
- Building strong pipeline of talent whilst keeping up to date with market trends and analysis.
- Ensure cost effective recruitment strategies to attract and hire talent.
- Develop consultative relationships with business stakeholders.
- Be part of a key member of the global recruitment team to roll-out best in class processes and recruitment programs.
- Good market knowledge and network in Mexico and US. Ideally Experience Recruiting in USA and Canada.
- Experience Leading Teams, Sourcing Specialist and Junior Recruiters
- At least 5 - 7 years of full cycle recruitment experience with an in-house role.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Proactively provide up-to-date market information and recruiting practices.
- Expert knowledge of recruitment, focusing on digital and social media resources, applicant tracking systems, and creative sourcing techniques.
- Must possess exceptional drive and motivation to achieve and hiring goals.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a hands-on, fast-paced environment with high degree of ambiguity.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced English and Spanish skills is a must.
Advertised: 18 Feb 2021 Mexico Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Feb 2021 Mexico Standard Time
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- En Mitzu somos una empresa líder en electrónica de consumo en México, con más de 25 años en el mercado, estamos comprometidos con la diversidad laboral, valorando las características individua [...]
- Necesitamos asistente en núcleo médico: -Horario de lunes a viernes de 10am a 2pm y de 4 pm a 8 pm. -Sábados de 10am a 2 pm. Dirección: Avenida Guadalupe #4083. Colonia ciudad de los n [...]
- Empresa del sector de Alimentos, esta en búsqueda de Analista de Nómina Escolaridad: Contabilidad Experiencia: 2 años en Revisión de incidencias de nomina, Validación de los cálculos de [...]
- es el responsable del manejo de maquinaria de corte de cintas, esta pendiente de la calidad del producto terminado, maneja inventarios, almacén de productos y empaque de a cuerdo a la norma. Se req [...]