CTI Education Group
Job Description - Civil Engineer Level I (MEX002K)
Civil Engineer Level I - MEX002K
Company : Worley
Employment Type : Employee
: Feb 19, 2021
: Mar 22, 2021
You can expect a lot from a career at Worley
Together, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.
We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here.
And there’s no barrier to your potential career success .
You will provide civil engineering services to Worley, and its Customers.
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet Worley, its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Perform civil engineering services such as:
- identify and report changes to project scope;
- assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules;
- provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders;
- contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions;
- assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in civil engineering.
- Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience
- Sound technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
- A working knowledge of the fundamental requirements of civil engineering, and the basic requirements of other engineering fields.
- A working knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
- Competent use of civil engineering specific software and relevant software such as MS Office Suite.
- Engineering experience in the same or similar industry.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
Advanced use of Autocad 2d and 3d, CivilCAD, Civil3D, preferred Revit
A recognized degree in the relevant engineering discipline or equivalent.
Undertaking Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
Our goal is to develop and most importantly retain the people who share our vision and strategy. To help us achieve our vision and yours, apply now.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Data Engineer IV Job in Mexico Rackspace , Mexico Job Description Summary:As an expert level Engineer, you will be working on building and operating company wide data platform, providing data war [...]
This will navigate you to Accenture.com Sign In page. Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engageme [...]
Windows Customer Success Engineer Job in Mexico Rackspace , Mexico Serves as a key element within the Rackspace support infrastructure and has ownership of technical support for a designated cust [...]
Design Proposal Evaluation Companies will provide proposals to complete a Basic Design. The Proposal will also include a preliminary budget cost estimate. Participate in the analysis of the proposals. [...]