Mars, Incorporated and its Affiliates
REQUISITION NUMBER: 715021
Line Manager: Regional Sales Manager East
Job purpose / Overview
To help the Professional Pillar Business Unit achieve its volume and profit goals through effectively. Managing and developing agency personnel as well as making direct calls on new Professionals as well as existing PRO clients (Tokyo,Tochigi,Niigata,Hokkaido,and others) . Identify optimal opportunities to develop new business and increase Points of Distribution.
• Implement agreed upon programs and lead follow-up with key Enthusiast Professionals for “Pro” Diets signing them up on our agreement for Professionals
• Establish “positive and supportive” relationships with the Enthusiast Professionals that will bring more “PRO” recommendation to Royal Canin
• Strategy in sending new Puppy and Kitten owners to purchase Royal Canin at Pet Specialty Stores and/or Veterinary Clinics
• Present and Participate in Professional meetings to introduce and educate PRO on Health Nutrition resulting in gaining their support and recommendation.
• Manage our participation in target dog and cat shows that complement our Breeder “Recommendation” Strategy
• Work closely with our National Influencers/KOL insuring our advantage with all influencer opportunities
• Continue to advise management of new opportunities; competitive activity; and any other issues that would impact our business
• Support the Royal Canin “3-Pillar” Strategy in all aspects of work activities and programs
• Establish and maintain a close working relationship with our “Pro” Distributors that insures all “Pro” Customers are handled positively and effectively
• Manage Distributor’s activities annually to insure proper action ; taking order, announce promotion, registering operation
• Weekly and monthly KPI reporting
Job specifications / Qualifications
Education & Professional Qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Veterinary Science
Knowledge / Experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Integrity & Trust, Listening, Conflict Management, Action Oriented, Planning, Priority Setting, Drive for Result, Negotiating , Perspective
• Strong Relationship Building skills.
• Fluency in Japanese language is required.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Requerimientos básicos: Carrera técnica en Mantenimiento Experiencia previa mínima de 5 años Conocimientos en sistemas de iluminación y electromecanico Experiencia previa en hotelería [...]
Requerimientos básicos: Carrera técnica en Mantenimiento Experiencia previa mínima de 4 años Experiencia previa en hotelería Deseable experiencia en HOA & Residences Beneficios: Compen [...]
The Sec & Derivatives Sr. Mgr. is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to process orders and transaction [...]
Tus responsabilidades: Esta posición te da la oportunidad de liderar actividades claves para progresar TU carrera, las principales son: Este cargo es responsable de contribuir con el desarrollo d [...]