BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 1,500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Staffing Analyst Lead to provide qualified staff for the billable positions in the company,
generate farming opportunities by presenting suitable candidates and meet the client's expectation. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You’ll Do:
- Define Staffing strategy for available openings.
- Reveal information related to profile and openings assignment.
- Work with the recruiting team to identify possible candidates for the different openings.
- Coordinate and monitor the presentation of candidates to clients and leads.
- Work with PMs and AMs to identify farming opportunities in the different accounts.
- Propose improvements in staffing, recruiting and farming processes.
- Define economic proposals for candidates.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting/staffing.
- 1+ year of experience in Recruiting IT.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
-Advanced English level.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
An international real estate company is looking for a Corporate controller in Mexico City to report directly to the Corporate Finance Director. Client Details...
Position Title: Logistics Coordinator Location: Mexico : Tutitlan (Estado de Mexico) ABOUT COTY: Coty is one of the worlds largest beauty companies with an...
Corning is one of the worlds leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in specialty...
DeEscrituraion & requirements 2+ years working experience in purchasing English 80% or higher (speak, write & read) proficient in computer system proficient in...
NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY|E-SYSTEMS Torres Lead ProcessEngineer Education: Bachelor´s degree on Industrial Engineering or any related field. Experience: 3 years...
NEW CAREER OPPORTUNITY|PRODUCT ENGINEER TORREON PLANT Education: Bachelor's degree on industrial Engineering or any related field. Experience: 3 years on...
Desde Genpact - Chiapas
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Descripción: Te gusta la atención y servicio al cliente, cuentas con experiencia en control de almacén e inventarios, entradas y salidas de mercancía. Como Encargado de Almacén, deberás enfocar [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividades Detailed Description: Provides direct and indirect supervision to subordinate managers and employees performing diverse roles within large sites. This includ [...]
$1,900. - $2,100. a la semana. Habilidad resolución de problemas. Conocimientos de Computo y paquetería oficce. Creación y seguimiento de Reportes. $1,900 - $2,100 por semana [...]
En ALES estamos contratando Gerente en entrenamiento para las sucursales de First Cash. El candidato ideal es una persona que tenga experiencia en ventas, atención a clientes y manejo de personal, [...]