This job is available in 3 locations Category Information Technology Job Id HRD113072
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Reporting to the Sr.
Director of IT M&A;, the candidate is primarily responsible for managing M&A; Service Delivery which includes end to end delivery of complex projects for mergers, acquisition and divestitures. You will work closely with M&A; Business Development Managers, Business IT CIOs, Business M&A; leaders, Corporate IT tower leaders and teams through due diligence process, Integration planning, Early Business Enablement, Compliance (GDPR, PCI, and Web Site Vulnerabilities), Data privacy, Infrastructure and Application Integration and further ensuring effective execution of acquisition integrations or divestiture separations. You will orchestrate M&A; initiatives by partnering with acquired or divested company team members and 3 rd party providers.
You are responsible to drive the established M&A; strategy, roadmap and deliver M&A; initiatives with a keen focus on scope, schedule, costs, risks and issues. As this is a service you will be responsible to delight your customer through streamline process execution, KPI measurement, consistency, continuous improvement using innovative approaches to delivery. M&A; service delivery manager will need to establish and manage an operating system to measure service maturity, consumption, and performance.
- Manages MA&D; (Mergers, Acquisition and Divestiture) activities including leveraging vendor relationships wherever appropriate and ability to influence others outside of organization;
- Defines and documents project requirements and meeting minutes.
- Ensures compliance and/or makes recommendations on global standards, methods, procedures, and work instructions for the MA&D; activities;
- Ensure that legal, negotiations, and IT security activities are adhered to and follow Corporate and ITE guidelines;
- Develops and communicates project plans, schedules, cost and progress to the respective stakeholders;
- Engages with SBG/U/E technology and business stakeholders to convert business requirements into technical requirement and integration project plan;
- Identifies potential risks / issues and remediation actions for resolution. Additionally, makes recommendations to IT management and/or business stakeholders when escalation is required;
- Institutes disciplined change management procedures to assess variances from the approved plan and develop / implement changes as necessary to ensure project meets time, cost and quality objectives;
- Conducts formal business/IT reviews throughout the project lifecycle to confirm status to date, as well as completion to confirm acceptance and satisfaction;
- Develops and maintains a productive working relationship with project sponsors, customers, vendors and other key stakeholders;
- In cooperation with the ITE Operations, IT business partners, negotiates for IT, financial, physical or human resources to support multiple projects.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in technology
- 8+ years of program management or service delivery leadership experience in IT, to include experience in areas of Infrastructure, Applications and End User Support
- 5+ years of M&A; experience
- Project Management Certification from PMI or be a Certified Scrum Master
- Due to contractual requirements, all applicants must be US Citizens
- Must have ability and willingness to travel, up to 30% of the time.
- Experience leading large, complex, global integrations and/or divestitures on time and within budget
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Demonstrated ability to meet customer requirements and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of technical & non-technical staff, motivating and influencing their behavior and project work.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision or direction.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize work.
- Ability to deliver results in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to develop presentation material program activity and to make recommendations to both IT and business level audiences as appropriate.
- Analytical problem-solver with excellent business communication skills.
- Action oriented, quick learner who has experience in driving change and delivering bottom line savings
- Effective in stakeholder management
- Ability to both drive for results and lead thru collaboration and influence to achieve outcomes
- Must be an advocate of change.
- Must be fluent in English
- General competency of GDPR compliance desirable
- JOB ID: HRD113072
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 300 S. Tryon St, Suite 500 / 600,Charlotte,North Carolina,28202,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Email this job
Send this job to yourself or a colleague.
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Sign up for alerts and get notified when jobs like this are posted.
Enter Email address
Join The Talent Honeywell Community Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Requirements: Professional Bilingual English 80% Minimum experience: 5 years Proven working experience in project management Excellent client-facing and...
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers" At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health [...]
Service Delivery Manager Arvato De Mexico, SA DE C.V., Corporativo San Jeronimo Piso 7,, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico Req #911 Friday, March 5, 2021 Position Summary: Responsible for managing [...]
Posting Date Mar 05, 2021 Job Number 21018768 Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance Location JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, Blvd. Kukulcan, Km 14.5, Lote 40-A, Zona Hotel [...]
Product Consultant (WMS Project Manager) Apply Now Role Description To fully support the selling and implementation of Service Logistics solutions where the solutions sold by DHL would play a stra [...]