As a Junior Marketing Manager , you will be responsible for managing the development of product portfolio of one of the company's most important business lines!
- Leads the development projects by identifying the market needs of customers in order to launch innovative products.
- Presentation and follow-up of projects with directors for the approval of developments and technical and commercial negotiations.
- Managing efficiently the portfolio and crafting efficiency indicators in technological innovation and new product launches.
- Coordinates the train sales staff, concessionaires and end customers on the characteristics of our products and services. Qualifications
- Chemical engineering with proven knowledge and experience in paints and coatings.
- Proficient English
- Lead, Organized, strong communication, negotiation, focus on results. ABOUT US:
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Solicitamos Tecnico, Mecanico Aparatista Carrera Tecnica en Maquinas Herramientas Edad: 30 a 45 años Experiencia en manejo de maquinas de taller en la industria de 6 años activo Conoc [...]
- Importante empresa del sector solicita: OPERADOR DE PATIO Requisitos: - Disponibilidad de tiempo - Experiencia en: Manejo de unidades de 3.5 a 5 toneladas - Edad: 24 a 45 años - [...]
- “ASESOR DE VENTAS PROCESOS INDUSTRIALES” SEDE EN: TULTITLAN, EDO. MX OFRECEMOS: -Sueldo base $17,500 + Automóvil + Apoyo para gasolina + Prestaciones de Ley + Aguinaldo 21 días. -C [...]
- IMPORTANTE ALMACEN DE LOGISTICA REQUISITOS: Experiencia en Administrativo de Almacén Buen manejo de Excel Atención a clientes Atención a proveedores Manejo de entradas y salida [...]