Descripción del trabajo
VMO & Governance Manager
Collaborate with Innovative 3Mers Around the World
Choosing where to start and grow your career has a major impact on your professional and personal life, so it’s equally important you know that the company that you choose to work at, and its leaders, will support and guide you. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place where you can collaborate with 93,000 other curious, creative 3Mers.
“I’ve seen firsthand how 3M is a place where curious, creative and collaborative people thrive and build a rewarding career. As a leader in this company,
my goal is to ensure each 3Mer sees and feels the positive impact they’re making around the world, and that they know they’re valued.” – Kristen Ludgate, senior vice president of Human Resources at 3M
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government, or military environments to a 3M career.
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a VMO & Governance Manager, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Providing oversight and primary relationship management for the Service Provider(s), ensuring Service Providers deliver the services in accordance with the terms and conditions, service levels and pricing provisions of the agreement.
- Working closely with the business operations in a matrix organization, this leader will be responsible for ensuring process protocols are in place and being followed internally across organization. Key interactions with finance, procurement, legal, tax, compliance, PMO and IT teams and leaders will drive the success of this role.
- Responsible for ensuring complete and accurate reporting is being performed and trends, issues and opportunities are highlighted, action plans developed, acted upon and brought to completion.
- Assisting with understanding the business requirements, ensuring proper content is within the SOW’s (i.e. descriptions of services, SLA’s, milestones, commitments, etc.), interprets contract language, reviews contracts (redlines/creates languages), tracks and ensures savings and associated actions are taken to deliver business case for the operations area(s).
- Supporting the Enterprise Risk Management team & Procurement, in the execution of the supplier risk management program requirements including assessing, identifying risk and mitigation recommendations/plans.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, 3M requires (at a minimum) the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Ten (10) years in managing strategic suppliers and governance aspects of outsourcing transaction(s) (BPO, ITO, Engineering, F&A;) governance and supplier relationship management in a private, public, government, or military environment
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Eight (8) years’ experience in Professional Services contract management, including contracting authorization policies and procedures
- Experience running and coordinating supplier governance meetings
- Experience managing and enforcing SLA’s
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Ability to build cross functional teams to influence change and improvement
- Ability to accomplish results through influencing of others, particularly by establishing strong relationships with remote teams, drive the implementation and execution of effective controls and monitoring processes, including clearly defined and regular reporting of operations
Travel: May include up to 20% domestic/international
Relocation Assistance: May be authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Supporting Your Well-being
3M offers many programs to help you live your best life – both physically and financially. To ensure competitive pay and benefits, 3M regularly benchmarks with other companies that are comparable in size and scope.
Resources for You
For more details on what happens before, during and after the interview process, check out the Insights for Candidates page at 3M.com/careers.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.Responsibilities of this position include that corporate policies, procedures and security standards are complied with while performing assigned duties.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Tenga en cuenta : su aplicación no puede ser considerada si usted no proporciona su educación y de historia , ya sea a través de: 1 ) la posibilidad de subir una hoja de vida , o 2) introducir la información en los campos de aplicación directa .
Términos de Uso y Aviso de Privacidad 3M Global
Favor de leer cuidadosamente los Términos de Uso antes de utilizar este sitio. Su acceso y uso al mismo así como aplicación a puestos en 3M estan condicionados a su aceptación y cumplimiento de ellos.
Favor de accesar al documento dando click aquí , seleccione el país para el que está aplicando y revisar la información. Antes de enviar su aplicación le será requerida su confirmación de consentimiento con estos terminus.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
CENTURY21 KUALI INMOBILIARIA CONSOLIDADA EN EL MERCADO BUSCA RECEPCIONISTA ADMINISTRATIVA. ZONA A LABORAR: Zona de hospitales al sur, Tlalpan ( ubicacion de la oficina es: Calzada de Tlalpan 4585, Col [...]
Experiencia: mínima Reclutamiento y Selección de personal, Capacitación al Equipo, Supervisión y Coordinación de Ventas Conocimientos: Fuentes De Reclutamiento, Entrevistas, Capacitación, Direcc [...]
Indispensable: Ser mayor a 25 años (sín límite de edad) Licenciatura trunca o preparatoria concluida Experiencia consecutiva y reciente de 1 año mínimo en labor de venta de productos/ser [...]
-Sexo indistinto. -Tolerante a la frustración. -Licenciatura terminada. -Dominio de Inglés conversacional. -Disponer de altas capacidades comunicativas y de negociación, así como facilida [...]